JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of folks on the left hate Sunstein too, for other reasons. Has lots of bad ideas. Regardless, he's a brilliant legal thinker. Luckily, he's just one voice among very many in the prez's circle of advisors.

He may very well be a brilliant legal thinker, but besides making some off-base comments in this video, he was struggling to put together coherent sentences and thoughts. He would not be very convincing if I were on the fence about the gun issue. No facts, just conjecture and opinions. He's not even a good orator.

He may very well be a brilliant legal thinker, but besides making some off-base comments in this video, he was struggling to put together coherent sentences and thoughts. He would not be very convincing if I were on the fence about the gun issue. No facts, just conjecture and opinions. He's not even a good orator.

I think he would make a good boat anchor, thats about it.

Just read he is OBAMAS next pick as a supreme court justice go figure.:huh:

He's definitely high on the list (probably Obama's personal first choice) but an unlikely pick for a couple of reasons:

1. White male.
2. There would be strong opposition on the left and the right.
3. No prior judicial experience. While I think we need to see a lot more justices who have never been federal judges, every current member of the Court was an appellate judge before being nominated.

Despite this last fact, I think the odds are on the next spot going to Janet Napolitano or Jennifer Granholm.

My hope is that Obama won't have the opportunity to pick another Supreme Court Justice. His approval numbers are in the trash can. I am hoping that people come out in numbers and boot him out of office when the time comes.

The problem I see coming is some dirty tricks. I would bet before his term is up, you will see them force through amnesty to pick up their votes by 30 million or so. I would also look for more tricks from ACORN as well as other groups.

this speech was in 2007 listen close and watch his smile at the end.It is 3 yrs later he is the new regulation czar for OBAMA,recently he has mention taking body parts like china.Without consent,unless you have written docs.there are more clips to the right side.I believe once the 10 gov, panel is picked and in place the gun ban is right around the corner...............:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flfHZgT-SeI&feature=related

sorry about going off topic, but, do you listen to Alex Jones?

My hope is that Obama won't have the opportunity to pick another Supreme Court Justice.
Ginsberg has hinted that he will get another chance.
But is doubtful he could do any worse than she already is!!
And, at least there wouldn't be any shift in the current balance.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top