JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She was stupid, not evil. When her kid is born, she'll have to answer that "Where's daddy?" question. She knew it was a terrible idea but her boyfriend convinced her it would work. I think she'll be haunted forever
This get's me to thinking. "Where's Daddy"? Seems to me society here in America has been telling young girls having babies all by themselves it quite the blessing. They have television shows that show how wonderful being pregnant at 16 is, and a great group of girls to belong to. You don't need to have a job. Ever again! The government steps in and supplies you with all the necessities. We may not be there YET, but might be getting closer to the kids asking "Who's that man that brought you to school?"

Disclaimer: No specific gender(s) were meant to be maligned, left out, or in anyway diminished, with the above post.

The story is already on record. The children (all three kids) will be able to pull the news story. The dark part of this will be other children teasing them on how idiotic their parents were. But perhaps, one will rise above all this and be very successful.
The story will be long dead and buried by the time her kids are old enough to ask. She will have to explain what happened and her part in it. That said I also wish her children the best of luck for successful lives.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top