JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was a kid my grand dad always had a couple cows. We would get milk in gallons jars and there would be a couple inches of cream floating on top, nobody ever got sick. Hell of a lot safer than buying raw vegetables at the grocery store now.

Same here. I remember as a very young child. My grandmother sifting out the curd and we drank fresh cow milk everyday.

I weep for the nation on a regular basis - headlines from around the country make me wonder if this is just a really really bad dream. It seems nobody even wants freedom anymore. Nobody understands the concept. It's just power grab for more control, and the masses want to be controlled...

The problem is that If you accept the responsibility to make your own decisions regarding your life, you lose the ability to blame others for things not being how you want them to be.

Nobody wants to do that. Its alot easier to give control to the government and blame the racist, sexist, capitalistic, greedy society than it is to say "my life is mine, and I'll make my choices and live with the consequences of those choices".

Why yes...yes it has gone insane...

You can't make this crap up. :rolleyes:

Lawmaker wants to get rid of paper receipts in California

DwagxMgVYAEqH6o.jpg

The saddest part about this Fascist/Nazi-era type of government regulation is that it is a so-called "Freedom loving, Right-Wing" Republican conservative, former Lt Colonel who is pushing this legislation. It is Republicans like this who inspired me to leave Republican party and become a Libertarian. It is sad, but it seems like both Republicans and Democrats want to increase the size and power of the bureaucracy and control every aspect of our lives. Can we even call our selves freaking Americans anymore if we are not allowed to drink milk from our own F**KING COWS!!!?? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Hitler would be so freakin proud. Perhaps we should not even be allowed to own any milk products unless they are certified with a Third Reich Swastika stamp.. Oh wait, I guess we are already half way there, since everythign must be approved by state department of agriculture and then federal department of agriculture and abide by the lists of regulations. Nevermind, that factory farms where cows are pumped full of antibiotics, steriods, fed blood meal and eat their own crap on a daily basis is acceptable to the FDA, since these faciltities at least have gone through the "certification" process.

I find some other things interesting in the fact he is a former physician. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy has sat on the board of the FDA and has connections with big pharma. He is also one of the major opponents to medical marijuana and a champion of synthetic opiate drugs, despite the fact Tennessee has one of the worst rates of opioid addiction in the country.

What can I say though, he is a God loving Republican conservative?

Welcome to land of the FREE and home of the brave. Please do not touch the udder of that cow as agents from the FDA will come and have to arrest you and charge you appropriately for your own good.

Soon it will be against the law to even filter your own water and you will have to buy government approved drinking water or you will risk being incarcerated and turned into a felon.

I wish the Republicans in Tennessee best of luck with their Assault Cow Ban.

The saddest part about this Fascist/Nazi-era type of government regulation is that it is a so-called "Freedom loving, Right-Wing" Republican conservative, former Lt Colonel who is pushing this legislation. It is Republicans like this who inspired me to leave Republican party and become a Libertarian. It is sad, but it seems like both Republicans and Democrats want to increase the size and power of the bureaucracy and control every aspect of our lives. Can we even call our selves freaking Americans anymore if we are not allowed to drink milk from our own F**KING COWS!!!?? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Hitler would be so freakin proud. Perhaps we should not even be allowed to own any milk products unless they are certified with a Third Reich Swastika stamp.. Oh wait, I guess we are already half way there, since everythign must be approved by state department of agriculture and then federal department of agriculture and abide by the lists of regulations. Nevermind, that factory farms where cows are pumped full of antibiotics, steriods, fed blood meal and eat their own crap on a daily basis is acceptable to the FDA, since these faciltities at least have gone through the "certification" process.

I find some other things interesting in the fact he is a former physician. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy has sat on the board of the FDA and has connections with big pharma. He is also one of the major opponents to medical marijuana and a champion of synthetic opiate drugs, despite the fact Tennessee has one of the worst rates of opioid addiction in the country.

What can I say though, he is a God loving Republican conservative?

Welcome to land of the FREE and home of the brave. Please do not touch the udder of that cow as agents from the FDA will come and have to arrest you and charge you appropriately for your own good.

Soon it will be against the law to even filter your own water and you will have to buy government approved drinking water or you will risk being incarcerated and turned into a felon.

I wish the Republicans in Tennessee best of luck with their Assault Cow Ban.

Now that ladies and gentlemen is a proper rant!

I'd like to similarly rant that it is a former physician politician coming up with that. Out of all the things to make illegal, after even cigarettes, you go for cow milk?

If you want to reduce infections from raw milk try a education plan on how to pasteurize at home.

I personally have no interest in the chance of getting E coli 0157:H7 and dying of hemolytic uremic syndrome so I'll avoid raw milk. Same reason I dont eat undercooked ground beef. I also dont eat raw chicken, or go to Jack in the Box, or drink water straight from the local stream, or lick the snails in the yard. We dont need to make everything illegal

For the cost of what ever amount of jail time that would be needed for the raw milk drinker, how about allow them to buy a home pasteurizer for tax credit? Less taxes is supposed to be part of the party platform right?

I personally have no interest in the chance of getting E coli 0157:H7 and dying of hemolytic uremic syndrome so I'll avoid raw milk. Same reason I dont eat undercooked ground beef. I also dont eat raw chicken, or go to Jack in the Box, or drink water straight from the local stream, or lick the snails in the yard. We dont need to make everything illegal
WEll, considering vegetables and fruits have caused more bacterial and viral outbreaks than any other type of food, you might as well add that to the list of foods to avoid. One reason there is so much issues with bacterial contamination with dairy products is the abysmal conditions that cows, chickens and other livestock animals live in. However, vegetables and fruits are almost as much of a hospitable environment for germs as raw dairy or eggs.

This movie is kind of silly, but is nothing short of accurate.. I am big into the Raw Milk/Weston Price movement and fighting for the rights of people to have the right to choose the foods they wish. Cigarettes will always kill more people than raw milk, assuming we don't devolve into a third world country where garbage, sewage and human excrement are out in the open. Then again, cities like Portland and Seattle are already somewhat devolving into third world conditions, but still nothing like I saw when I was in Africa.

I do believe pasteurization of milk destroys many of its nutritional benefits, enzymes and warps the molecular structure. My views on health and nutrition will leave some thinking I am out in left field, but I do follow the teachings of Weston Price and Raw Milk movement. If cows are raised in a healthy environment, tested for diseases the chances of getting sick from them are very low. I have been drinking raw milk from the Amish and other farmers for over 16 years and I have yet to get sick. Pasteurized, grain fed dairy products gave me really bad asthma for years, yet I have no problems drinking raw milk from Jersey or older (less hybridized, like Holsteins) cattle varieties. I even eat raw egg yolks. It is one of the most nutritious foods on Earth. Yet, the only time I got horrible food poisoning (outside of when I was in Africa) was when I bought some EVergreen Clover Sprouts grown in Idaho. I came down with horrible salmonella and was on the toilet and bed-ridden for days. It made the news and they warned people to not buy these sprouts. Too late for me! You would think that it would have been raw dairy not sprouts that got me bed-ridden?

However, with the large amount of illegal immigrant labor used to cultivate and harvest many of our crops that are grown in gigantic corporate mono-cropped farms, they are finding diseases in our vegetables that haven't been seen in contamination of our food products in this country for generations, such as Cholera and Hepatitis.

I respect thought that even though you would not consume raw milk you still support the rights of people to make their own choices as adults. I don't like cigarettes or trans-fatty foods. Hell, I think French fries deep fried in GMO soy/vegetable oils are one of the most dangerous foods on earth, yet I think every person should have the right to go to McDonalds and get a supersized french fries and if they get a heart attack, stroke or cancer then its all on them. It's called being free and taking responsibility for your own decisions.

Last Edited:
f you want to reduce infections from raw milk try a education plan on how to pasteurize at home.

This ^^ is akin to Portland slowing traffic all over town, which we know has soaked into the snowflakes heads so they believe we should all go 20 MPH, instead of an education campaign directed at pedestrians...Wait for it... Wait for traffic to clear. Make eye contact with motorists, and LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE YOU STEP INTO THE ROAD!

Yeah, I had to go out on the roads today! :mad:

Last Edited:
WEll, considering vegetables and fruits have caused more bacterial and viral outbreaks than any other type of food, you might as well add that to the list of foods to avoid. One reason there is so much issues with bacterial contamination with dairy products is the abysmal conditions that cows, chickens and other livestock animals live in. However, vegetables and fruits are almost as much of a hospitable environment for germs as raw dairy or eggs.

This movie is kind of silly, but is nothing short of accurate.. I am big into the Raw Milk/Weston Price movement and fighting for the rights of people to have the right to choose the foods they wish. Cigarettes will always kill more people than raw milk, assuming we don't devolve into a third world country where garbage, sewage and human excrement are out in the open. Then again, cities like Portland and Seattle are already somewhat devolving into third world conditions, but still nothing like I saw when I was in Africa.

I do believe pasteurization of milk destroys many of its nutritional benefits, enzymes and warps the molecular structure. My views on health and nutrition will leave some thinking I am out in left field, but I do follow the teachings of Weston Price and Raw Milk movement. If cows are raised in a healthy environment, tested for diseases the chances of getting sick from them are very low. I have been drinking raw milk from the Amish and other farmers for over 16 years and I have yet to get sick. Pasteurized, grain fed dairy products gave me really bad asthma for years, yet I have no problems drinking raw milk from Jersey or older (less hybridized, like Holsteins) cattle varieties. I even eat raw egg yolks. It is one of the most nutritious foods on Earth. Yet, the only time I got horrible food poisoning (outside of when I was in Africa) was when I bought some EVergreen Clover Sprouts grown in Idaho. I came down with horrible salmonella and was on the toilet and bed-ridden for days. It made the news and they warned people to not buy these sprouts. Too late for me! You would think that it would have been raw dairy not sprouts that got me bed-ridden?

However, with the large amount of illegal immigrant labor used to cultivate and harvest many of our crops that are grown in gigantic corporate mono-cropped farms, they are finding diseases in our vegetables that haven't been seen in contamination in our food products that this country in generations, such as Cholera and Hepatitis.

I respect thought that even though you would not consume raw milk you still support the rights of people to make their own choices as adults. I don't like cigarettes or trans-fatty foods. Hell, I think French fries deep fried in GMO soy/vegetable oils are one of the most dangerous foods on earth, yet I think every person should have the right to go to McDonalds and get a supersized french fries and if they get a heart attack, stroke or cancer then its all on them. It's called being free and taking responsibility for your own decisions.

Excellent! Personally I think milk is disgusting, and straight from the teet would make me hurl! Maybe? Never tried it. :D

I tend to agree with what your saying. What I see happening to people is that with trying to create a sterile, germ free environment we are leaving ourselves with weakened immune systems. Seems so many more people are sickly, wracked with allergies and such. I think vaccinations are important though. But then again, I lived through, German measles, red measles, rubella, scarlet fever, chicken pox, and not sure what else. Did that make my immune system stronger? Are the majority of 6-12 year olds strong enough to withstand those diseases these days? It seems we humans we are becoming weakened, both physically and mentally.

I'd like to similarly rant that it is a former physician politician coming up with that. Out of all the things to make illegal, after even cigarettes, you go for cow milk?

If you want to reduce infections from raw milk try a education plan on how to pasteurize at home.

For the cost of what ever amount of jail time that would be needed for the raw milk drinker, how about allow them to buy a home pasteurizer for tax credit? Less taxes is supposed to be part of the party platform right?

Exactly THIS! Rather than make a law banning something, educate people to the right way of doing things. Explain to them the pros and cons and risks and then let them decide for themselves. Educate rather than control, that's how the government should work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top