JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
new gun added!

2ic7j82.jpg

Success so far, I've yet to receive any more "how much" PMs since adding the prices. I'm certainly not opposed to cash offers, even when it was WTT only, but "how much?" is not an offer! 23ljpdj.jpg

its just that when u dont give a price, and ask people to make an offer, they are gonna make what seems to be a lowball offer because they aren't sure how low you will go, and don't want to offer more than you are willing to take. also helps with a trade value! :s0159:

its just that when u dont give a price, and ask people to make an offer, they are gonna make what seems to be a lowball offer because they aren't sure how low you will go, and don't want to offer more than you are willing to take. also helps with a trade value! :s0159:

I understand, and I appreciate your response. I did everything by the rules, I started a WTT (Want To Trade) thread with the items I wanted to swap and a list of guns I was looking for. This did nothing to deter an onslaught of "how much?" questions in PMs. I expected a few, but the amount I was getting was alarming. It's possible some people don't know what 'WTT' means and maybe thought I forgot to list prices, I dunno. Cash is fine and dandy, but it doesn't get me the guns I want. I'm in a relatively small area with less than a handful of gun shops to buy from and for the last year or so I've been looking at bare shelves. And what little is on the shelves is usually a bunch of poly junk I don't want. I don't think I'm being unreasonable, I'd trade a higher demand gun like my Ruger SR1911 for a much less desirable Ruger Revolver Single-Six Hunter in .22 caliber. I'd even give 2 for 1 deals on some items I'm after. If someone sends me a decent cash offer, and I think I can use that cash towards something else I want and have access to, I'll take it. But I don't want to actually promote selling off my guns by pricing them all, it goes against my OCD gun hoarding monkey ways.

Also, I don't believe listing an actual price stops the lowballers. List a nice like new gun you bought for $1,300+tax for $1,000 and they'll offer you $750, list the same $1,300 gun for $750 and they'll offer you $500. Some people are simply like that, they want to negotiate everything, my father being one. I had a Springfield XD(m) I only put 200 rounds through listed at $225.00 less than I bought it for (it sold), some e-tard PMed me with an offer of $150.00, "CASH!".

If it helps I'm not a 'counteroffer' kinda guy. If someone sends me an offer I assume that's what they'll pay, I'll either accept or politely decline. I was even nice to Mr $150. mnig1.jpg

Edit to add:

Way too much of this going on

9aa4o4.jpg

New member, no posts, from never neverland. I've had at least 3 or 4 from California alone, one from Atlanta, Virginia, Michigan... are we becoming a new breeding ground for scammers or are these people serious?

I am interested in your GP100. Can I view it? I live in Vancouver

Guten tag! First off thanks to those I've traded with so far, greatly appreciated. After having close to 50 people in three months from Seattle to Atlanta ask me "how much for?" in PMs I've decided to succumb to the price Nazi's and turn this into a WTS thread. For those still interested in trading, my want list is below and I look forward to hearing from you!

W a n t L i s t

Sig Sauer P220 Match
Sig Sauer P220 Match SAO
Sig Sauer P220 Super Match
Sig Sauer X-Five Allround 9mm
Sig Sauer Target Stainless 1911
Sig Sauer Traditional Match Elite 9mm 1911
Sig Sauer P224
Sig Sauer P238 Blackwood
Sig Sauer P238 Rosewood
Sig Sauer P238 Equinox
Sig Sauer P238 Gambler
Sig Sauer P238 HD/HDW
Sig Sauer P238 Two Tone
Para Ordnance Black Ops
Springfield Armory Stainless Target 9mm 1911
Ruger Single-Six Hunter
Ruger SR1911
Ruger 77/44

Smith & Wesson Pro Series Target 9mm 1911
Smith & Wesson 625 5" (or 4" non-JM)
Smith & Wesson 460 4"
Smith & Wesson 500 4"
Kimber Eclipse Target II 1911 9mm
H&K P30/P30L
Dan Wesson Pointman Nine
Dan Wesson Pointman Seven
Colt Gold Cup 1911
Colt Python 6" or 8"
Colt Anaconda 6" or 8"
Colt Diamondback 6" .38spl
Dillion XL650
Dueling Tree
Lever-Action 22
Various Bobtail 1911's

[size=+2]I have the following firearms available:[/size]

Just how new is this Ruger SR1911? Well it didn't even leave the Ruger factory until November 2012. Impulse buy like most of my gun purchases, great 1911 but I also have a dozen other 1911's so it wouldn't hurt me to part with a few or pick up different ones (9mm?) for that matter. Only has 100 rounds through it, one box of S&B and one green box Remington, cycles flawless. Once I get rid of a 1911 or two any others listed on this thread will be pulled and kept. Comes with all the Ruger goodies, VZ grips not included unless agreed upon. Never shot the gun with the original Ruger grips.

2n24evk.jpg

opa2r.jpg

29z1roi.jpg

92 million dollars OBO

1911 Sig Sauer TacOps. I love this gun but I've gotten more into revolvers lately as well as other guns with adjustable/target sights. 900 rounds down field and I've enjoyed every one. 3 of the 4 mags are still brand new, currently has VZ's and a Wilson Magazine, but I'll most likely remove those and put the original grips back on it unless you whine about it. Purchased new March 13, 2011.

ay37z4.jpg

16lwoeb.jpg

3 trillion dollars OBO

This beauty has only been taken out twice to shoot a total of 120 flawless rounds. 9mm EMP purchased new April 14, 2012. Gun holster, mag holster, and two of the three magazines have never been used. You desire this gun, end of story.

j5v6uu.jpg

msk668.jpg

10r7g3q.jpg

14 octillion dollars OBO

This has approximately 100 rounds through it, great gun but I think I want something a can mount a scope to like the Single-Six Hunter. 4.2" 8 shot 22LR with the newer fiber optic sights. Very well made 22 revolver! Purchased new August 1, 2012.

14kfvh3.jpg

29 sextillion dollars OBO

Here we have a cute snubbie made by S&W. Don't let the looks fool you though, this is the little 13.3oz bad*ss that shoots .357 Magnum, the M&P 340. It's seen 140 rounds. It's a tad dirty in the photos as it still needs to be cleaned from a recent shooting. I got this with the intent to carry then ended up with another S&W snubbie I got in a trade shortly after purchasing this one new. The 340 being the more expensive scandium version I opted to carry the other one I got since I don't mind getting it scuffed up with daily carry use. I have never carried the M&P and it remains in primo condition. Purchase date is July 23, 2012.

2lvzi1s.jpg

2uzxb4l.jpg

hwbh9c.jpg

75 billion dollars OBO

Here's a classic, the Ruger 4" GP100. I like the gun but I have other GP's and SP's I shoot, not to mention I prefer stainless revolvers. It's 5 years old but has only seen 350 rounds. It's currently dialed in to drive tacks at 50 feet.

140c5r7.jpg

da0yr.jpg

1.5 quintillion dollars OBO

Ok half underlug fans, this one's for you! Old school S&W M629-1. No box, just an awesome 44Mag revolver. I have two other 629's with full underlugs, which is a preference of mine. This one has the best sites I've seen on any S&W revolver, I have no idea why they went away from this system, it's so much easier to pick up quickly. I'm not the original owner of this one so round count is unknown, but by looking it over you can tell it hasn't been shot a lot. I myself have put 250 rounds through it. It too is ready for tack annihilation!

dynga1.jpg

a5i6h.jpg

48 decillion dollars OBO

I've got 6 or 7 brand new VZ's for 1911's I can add to a deal, I also have a like new Vortex Strikefire with literally only a couple hours of use as well as a bunch of ammo in 9mm, 45acp, 38spl, 357mag, and 44mag that can be added (or accepted). We can +/- cash to even out a trade if need be.

Open to offers but - No .40's, No Mil Specs, No Taurus

2q87h38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.