JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
vs. how many unarmed black men killed by police?
The Washington Post...not exactly a bastion of right wing conservative journalism...In fact, it along with The NY Times and CNN are pretty much the propaganda mouthpiece for the Democratic Party...I digress...But the Post maintains a database of police shootings.

There are some 330 Million people in our country with roughly 700K cops who have, some, 340 Million interactions with the public every year. That's tens of thousands of interactions every day. And the last time I checked the Post, there were 14 unarmed black men shot by the police in 2019, which is the most current year with complete data, as the data for 2020 is still coming in. BTW...there were 19 unarmed white dudes shot in 2019.

In a country our size, 14 is a staggeringly low number...particularly when some media outlets are pushing the ridiculous narrative that racist white copes are literally HUNTING unarmed black men. Let's remember too that unarmed does NOT mean not dangerous. Two of those dudes, for example, where behind the wheel of a car, actively trying to run cops over. As far as I'm concerned, your sorry bubblegum should get lit up for that.

The Harvard Study, of course, also showed us that the odds of a cop being killed by an African American were greater than an African American being killed by a cop. And that cops were more likely to shoot white dudes than they were African American.

Buuuut the media doesn't seem to report any of this for some reason. Whheird. :rolleyes:

The Washington Post...not exactly a bastion of right wing conservative journalism...In fact, it along with The NY Times and CNN are pretty much the propaganda mouthpiece for the Democratic Party...I digress...But the Post maintains a database of police shootings.

There are some 330 Million people in our country with roughly 700K cops who have, some, 340 Million interactions with the public every year. That's tens of thousands of interactions every day. And the last time I checked the Post, there were 14 unarmed black men shot by the police in 2019, which is the most current year with complete data, as the data for 2020 is still coming in. BTW...there were 19 unarmed white dudes shot in 2019.

In a country our size, 14 is a staggeringly low number...particularly when some media outlets are pushing the ridiculous narrative that racist white copes are literally HUNTING unarmed black men. Let's remember too that unarmed does NOT mean not dangerous. Two of those dudes, for example, where behind the wheel of a car, actively trying to run cops over. As far as I'm concerned, your sorry bubblegum should get lit up for that.

The Harvard Study, of course, also showed us that the odds of a cop being killed by an African American were greater than an African American being killed by a cop. And that cops were more likely to shoot white dudes than they were African American.

Buuuut the media doesn't seem to report any of this for some reason. Whheird. :rolleyes:
The counter story...
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...elder-mislabels-statistics-fatal-shootings-p/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top