JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen some new Gen 3's at Keith's and some other gun stores. I'm honestly not sure if they are old stock or what. When you do get the money, just call a few places and see if they have them. Also, I know some places have layaway programs as well.

Also don't forget that there is a LEO factory discount on Glocks. If you have a cop, security, EMT etc. buddy they can buy it for you and you can do a private sale..... I bought my Glock23 with my discount (security) and I got it with factory Glock night sights, 3 mags, and the papers and lock blah blah blah for $455. If you are not interested in a Glock with night sights, you can get it for $398 with regular factory sights.... that is a darn good deal for a brand new Glock. I went to Keith's for my discount Glocks..... if you go there just be cool, because they can get on your nerves lol. I don't know why you hate the Gen4 Glocks, I happen to like them a lot, but I am not trying to pick on you, the duel recoil spring really helps and I did call Glock and my new spring is on it's way btw.

I just thought that gen 3 stuff are all old stock. You really wont know until you see the box with the production date on there but my g22 and g17 were made in 2009 and i bought them this year from keith's and wholesale sports.

How do you tell the manufacture date via the codes on the box? I see nothing recognizable as a date.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top