JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Due to my recent success with IWB carry I am thinking of getting an IWB holster for my Glock 32. I have been carrying my Kahr PM9 and now my Kahr PM40 IWB and I like it alot. I am curious to see if I could carry the G32 as comfortably and as well concealed.

Does anyone else carry a G32 IWB?

I've made a few IWB holsters for full sized pistols out of curiosity, I think most likely you'll find yourself doing it for a week going "Well, alright! This is doable" and then you'll switch back to the weapons you'll not only pull off, but pull off comfortably.

If you've got the extra bucks laying around for a good holster, you've got very little to lose, worst case scenario you don't like it for all the time BUT you have it as an option just in case :)

Not a 32, but I am right now wearing my G30SF in an IWB Milt Sparks VMII. (G32 is 1/4" taller than my G30, but the 30 is thicker). I regularly carry this way under a Tshirt with little problems. I carried a G19 in IWB blade tech holster for many years. I have a slim build and most people would be shocked to know what I carry.

I must confess though, I have never been an OWB kinda guy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top