JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a HK USP compact in 9mm, date code AH, shot a few hundred (400 min) rounds through it. Very well maintained, always cleaned and lubed after shooting, only good ammo, never reloads (dont reload anyway). Never carried, never even seen a holster, only sits in its container until range time.

Has 3 mags, Tru Dot night sights (2 years old IIRC), and plastic container. I am the only owner.

What would be a good starting price? I may have to ask around to get a consensus but figured i would start here.

The reasoning is that I cannot shoot well with it. It shoots fine but the grip angle doesnt work for me. My glock on the otherhand I shoot incredibly well with, so I would want money with which to buy another glock and whatnot.

Hmmm, I can buy a NIB hk uspc 9mm, .40 or .45 for 750$ shipped with night sights and an extra mag. So, just me but I would rather pay the 50-100$ for the new one. I guess its just who you know and what they can get in your area. Check the hk forums, they have many pistols listed similar to yours. But, the price listed on this page is pretty reflective of the going rates on this forum and in this area. Good thread, thanks for posting it.

Hmmm, I can buy a NIB hk uspc 9mm, .40 or .45 for 750$ shipped with night sights and an extra mag. So, just me but I would rather pay the 50-100$ for the new one. I guess its just who you know and what they can get in your area. Check the hk forums, they have many pistols listed similar to yours. But, the price listed on this page is pretty reflective of the going rates on this forum and in this area. Good thread, thanks for posting it.

Where, I haven't seen them for less than $800+.

The problem with Hk's is since there not as popular, and fairly spendy, those that want the pistol, seem to be fine with spending the extra $150 and getting new. If you want to sell it fast, $550-600 will bring in the buyers but you might be better off asking for the Glock of your choice and $100...or something like that.

Just because YOU cant find any doesnt mean they are not widely available. Seems to me there is always someone jacking the prices of guns and those that will pay that price. I can think of two dealers in my email that I could order from at that price. Nice little reply there, do your own homework and look more and you will find them.

I sold my HK USP .45, full size, with night sites, two mags, case and lock for $800 just a few months ago. It saw about 500 rounds and I got $75 less than they sell for new.

The question here is; do you need the money now or can you wait for the right buyer? I'm betting you can sell it for $650 without a hiccup.

:s0114: if mark flakes on the 6.50 Ill be next in line! 650$ is a decent price but I bet you could sell today for a bit less and go get your glock asap with ammo! Out of curiosity what model glock are you wanting? gonna stick with the 9mm compact platforms? Or are you wanting to upgrade calibers or size?

Wow! I cant believe people pay that much for a USP, but, I dont buy from gunbroker or anyone I feel is overpriced. Thats why I love this local forum, if Im not familiar with a pistol I ask. Saved me from a unfamiliar purchase just the other day. Thanks guys............

I sold my HK USP .45, full size, with night sites, two mags, case and lock for $800 just a few months ago. It saw about 500 rounds and I got $75 less than they sell for new.

The question here is; do you need the money now or can you wait for the right buyer? I'm betting you can sell it for $650 without a hiccup.

Dont need the money ASAP, nor really a decision ASAP.

Thanks for the PMs but as a WA resident I cant do ftf sales with out of state. Transfer fees would be a pain on the buyers end I would think.

Not sure on model for glock, but definitely want new. Thinking about another 19 in OD, or 26, or maybe a competition model...or .45. Like I said not sure.

Maybe going to a range close to you and shooting some rented glocks (and other pistols) in different calibers and sizes will help the decision? Nothing wrong with exploring your options thoroughly, you may end up finding something else you prefer more. Good Luck.

Dont need the money ASAP, nor really a decision ASAP.

Thanks for the PMs but as a WA resident I cant do ftf sales with out of state. Transfer fees would be a pain on the buyers end I would think.

Not sure on model for glock, but definitely want new. Thinking about another 19 in OD, or 26, or maybe a competition model...or .45. Like I said not sure.

Hey, as a WA resident, remember that a person buying new has to pay TAX. Post it online and remind people that buying privately means they'll be saving the $75 on taxes, not just the discount on it being used. :s0155:

I have a HK USP compact in 9mm, date code AH, shot a few hundred (400 min) rounds through it. Very well maintained, always cleaned and lubed after shooting, only good ammo, never reloads (dont reload anyway). Never carried, never even seen a holster, only sits in its container until range time.

Has 3 mags, Tru Dot night sights (2 years old IIRC), and plastic container. I am the only owner.

What would be a good starting price? I may have to ask around to get a consensus but figured i would start here.

The reasoning is that I cannot shoot well with it. It shoots fine but the grip angle doesnt work for me. My glock on the otherhand I shoot incredibly well with, so I would want money with which to buy another glock and whatnot.
$775.00

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads