JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking about selling the Elk antler sheds I found to pay for some unexpected bills. Should I call a taxidermist or sell them on the open market. I'm not even sure what to ask for them. I do know there are people that buy them and they do have a value. Any information on this matter would be much appreciated. I also have a Mtn. Lion fur that has been tanned and skinned for a full body mount.

check your states fish and wildlife web site for the laws that pertain to you selling any animal body parts

In Oregon for instance you would need to either sell to a licensed hide and antler dealer or be one yourself to sell them to a non licensed person.

[h=2]OK so in Washington State I can sell them. Thanks for the information. Now I need to find out how much they are worth, Than find someone that wants to buy them.

Can I pick up, offer for sale, sell, purchase, or barter naturally shed antlers?[/h][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Yes, if they are antlers of deer, elk, moose, or caribou. See WAC 232-12-071(1)(c).[/FONT]

[h=2]OK so in Washington State I can sell them. Thanks for the information. Now I need to find out how much they are worth, Than find someone that wants to buy them.

Can I pick up, offer for sale, sell, purchase, or barter naturally shed antlers?[/h][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Yes, if they are antlers of deer, elk, moose, or caribou. See WAC 232-12-071(1)(c).[/FONT]

Check the wanted section on Craigslist, dealers sometimes post wanting to buy them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top