JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once this man does his time and has paid his debt, he should be able to walk into a gun store and buy anything he wants- just like the rest of us.
In a Truly "AT LAW" Proceeding, a Real Natural Human Being who has been Charged w/ a Felony Crime,
then Adjudicated in LAWFUL "FULLY INFORMED JURY" Procedure,
then found "NOT Guilty" as Charged, Gets ALL of His/ Her Constitutionally SECURED RIGHTS FULLY RESTORED!!!!!!.....

Now THAT does Beg the Question
"WAS THERE DUE PROCESS?".......

Said Real Natural Human Being gets to wear his/ her Peacemaker Open Carry....:):):):D
LGB

Is a background check required for free speech? How about the right to peaceably assemble? Maybe unlawful search and seizure?

It's the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Granted Permissions.

YUP!!!!

And Any & All of the BoR are ALL IN OURS: WE THE PEOPLE!!! NOT DOT GOV.

Some one show me where in the Constitution/ BoR/ Positive Law where ANY LAWFUL AUTHORITY is Recognized Or Granted to Gvmnt to mess with in any way any of the 10 articles Ratified!!!!!

Where is it that We the People must Suffer the USSC to tell us what the meaning is for any of those 10 articles...???

THAT Court has absolutely NO LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO F W/ ANY OD THEM AT ALL!!!!

But Via FRaud, we the peoplre seem to have traded/ surrendered our RIGHTS for LICENSED PRIVILAGE VIA THE UCC....

In a Truly "AT LAW" Proceeding, a Real Natural Human Being who has been Charged w/ a Felony Crime,
then Adjudicated in LAWFUL "FULLY INFORMED JURY" Procedure,
then found "NOT Guilty" as Charged, Gets ALL of His/ Her Constitutionally SECURED RIGHTS FULLY RESTORED!!!!!!.....

Now THAT does Beg the Question "WAS THERE DUE PROCESS?".......

Said Real Natural Human Being gets to wear his/ her Peacemaker Open Carry....:):):):D
LGB
I'm saying even after being found guilty, he should have all his rights reinstated. I don't care what the crime is.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top