JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You know I had thought about holding off on buying some real food prepps because I am looking to move but didn't want to move this stuff, been trying to get rid of stuff to prepare for the move. Then I thought to myself, what if an earthquake or something happens? I decided to get it and now with the corona virus (not that worried about that really) issues spreading I'm glad I didn't wait and bought it before relocating.

If you can buy something now, especially something important. Buy it now, don't wait. Don't get complacent, don't be lazy.

Best time to buy insurance, a fire extinguisher, guns and preps is before you need them.

Ive always considered them a type of investment myself.

My Patriot Supply has daily updates on shipping times. Last update: 100x more sales, 5 weeks or more. These emergency food supply stores are getting hit bad. Unfortunately, Sportsman's Warehouse near me don't stock much and Cabela's can be a hit or miss.

One of my grandfathers liked to joke "You kids stay out of the water until you've learned how to swim".

Being reasonably prepared just makes good sense. If we think hard times are coming, store up some food. If we think we might have a shooting war, it's time to get proficient with firearms. Etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top