JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't have anything in the safe that is a low recoil longer range bolt action. I like that the creedmoor can handle the heavier bullets with the faster twist over the .243 win. I will be using this for deer and coyotes out to about 400 yards and paper punching for fun.
Anyone have a 6mm creedmoor and don't like it over similar cartridge before I figure out where I'm going to get my new toy

I don't have anything in the safe that is a low recoil longer range bolt action. I like that the creedmoor can handle the heavier bullets with the faster twist over the .243 win. I will be using this for deer and coyotes out to about 400 yards and paper punching for fun.
Anyone have a 6mm creedmoor and don't like it over similar cartridge before I figure out where I'm going to get my new toy

The best part you already mentioned is the twist, and you'll also get a little more OAL latitude. Plus, there are as many great 6mm bullet choices from 58gr varmint bullets to 115gr Berger VLDs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top