JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
stored away in my basement. I have a SW 4006 and lots of mags to go with it and a Springfield XDM Subcompact. Getting ready to load up the 40 but also thinking of buying anther, including another 4006; but maybe I should buy a 10 mm with a 40 drop in barrel, if that would work? Maybe not? Different magazines? What do you think?

Did anyone vote 10MM? :D Shoot the .40 in the 10mm. I shot up the last of my .40 in my Glock 20, 10MM. I hope I never have to touch one of those nasty buggers again! :p

I just might have a Dan for ya ...

CELL PICS  SIG P250 491.jpg

stored away in my basement. I have a SW 4006 and lots of mags to go with it and a Springfield XDM Subcompact. Getting ready to load up the 40 but also thinking of buying anther, including another 4006; but maybe I should buy a 10 mm with a 40 drop in barrel, if that would work? Maybe not? Different magazines? What do you think?
I have a G20 Gen3 with a .40, a 9mm and two extra 10mm barrels. .40 and 9 feeds just fine from the 10mm magazines. Go 10mm of you are reloading. The components are pretty much the same price as for .40.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top