JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a 10 MM fan and have five of them. in my order of merit.
1 EAA Witness Elite match, just a great gun also a great heavy gun.
2 XDM 5.25 this is the one to carry, the extra 3/4 inch barrel is not a problem to draw and it weighs the same as the 4.5 due to the lightening cuts in the top of the slide, well close anyway. I like the sights better the grip is much more to my hands liking than the Blocky Glocks. Accurate!
3 XDM 4.5 is nearly the same as the 5.25, but it has good, but lesser sights in my opnion, makes a good 'Service' pistol to me.
4 G-20.4 works great, I am not a big fan of grip feel, but way better than the G-29, Stock "Ball-in-the-Bucket' Glock sights that do work and some people like them...
5 G-29.4, my first 10 MM. Pretty Bulky for a smaller gun. Short blocky grip does not sit well with me. Accurate and I am keeping it.

Great info, thanks!

Where is Joe Link going to use this pistol? What kind of woods carry, or locations? Cascades, Western Oregon, Eastern Oregon, Idaho?

Might make a difference on what kind of piece to take into the woods? Are two footed creatures a problem? Gangs or wolves?

I'm hoping whichever I go with could handle it all :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top