JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple of motorcycle dealerships I worked for used their Coke machines for auxiliary safes, one kept the keys in the floor safe. When that dealership burned down (unexpectedly) the owners son and I spent more than an hour, (not worried about discovery or noise) trying to break it open. Wasn't until they had dug enough of the rubble out to get to the floor safe and retrieve the keys that we got it open.

I have an American Security BFII 7250 and couldn't be more happy with the quality and security of this safe. You get what you pay for. It weighs 2500 lbs. I've had Liberty and other safes before but they were no where close to Amsec. And the biggest distributor is right here local to me

Early in this post someone recommended Sturdy Safe Co. I own one. I've been to where they make them (Fresno,Ca) and had a tour of the place. They don't spend a lot of time on appearance but build a quality product. The door on them Is 5/8" plate with very close tolerances. You can watch some YouTube video demonstrations of them. They stand behind their product and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

A couple of motorcycle dealerships I worked for used their Coke machines for auxiliary safes, one kept the keys in the floor safe. When that dealership burned down (unexpectedly) the owners son and I spent more than an hour, (not worried about discovery or noise) trying to break it open. Wasn't until they had dug enough of the rubble out to get to the floor safe and retrieve the keys that we got it open.
Coke machine gun safe

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top