JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost sprained my right wrist, and that's the important one. :)
I tried out some 3" slugs and some Brenneke Black Magic 3" slugs for bears. They were supper loud compared to the 2 3/4" 9 pellet 00 buckshot shells that I would normally shoot at the gun range. Everyone turned and looked when I fired the first round. I was using my 18" SLP for these rounds.

Are rimfires exempt under 114??
Think of the thousands of Marlin model 60s, Winchester 9422s, or Browning and old Marlin .22 autoloaders that feed through the buttstock. All hold +10 rounds. Will these be banned? Sheesh, what a crapshow this bill is!

Everybody worried about mini shells in there shotgun should be worried that their tube is readily convertible to accept an extension. Yes there some shotguns that can't accept a magazine extension, ie mossberg 500, but a great many can. The folks that have shorties that can't accept an extension rightfully should be wary of the possibility of restrictions because of mini shells, but it's the readily converted language that we should really be worried about.

Key word is "Readily". The older 870s are readily convertible as they have the steel retainer and smooth tube, the newer ones have dimples that have to be "machined out" (method is semantics here). So, the newer ones are not "readily".
Of course ones interpretation of "readily" will probably have to have a judge determine at some point.
This state is a mess.

Key word is "Readily". The older 870s are readily convertible as they have the steel retainer and smooth tube, the newer ones have dimples that have to be "machined out" (method is semantics here). So, the newer ones are not "readily".
Of course ones interpretation of "readily" will probably have to have a judge determine at some point.
This state is a mess.
Oregon judge has already defined that in another case it means 12 hours or less

If someone thinks that :
"Well , I don't own a gun like that...so my guns are safe".

They are either naive or foolish.
Any gun can and will end up on someone's "You can't own this " list.

Anti-gun people are just that...anti-gun.
It's in their name...it's in their nature.
Andy
That's God's truth! ALL privately-owned firearms. They hope to make the world a gun-free zone, except for their NKVD/Gestapo enforcers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top