JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Minishell' would beg to differ...

The fact you can cram twice as many mini-shells in your tube as stock means - possibly - no.

I used to be a bit stymied that mini's wouldn't work in my Benelli M4.

But now... I'm kinda... 'gleeful". (Not a good word in the current time, for sure. But it seems to be a saving grace these days.)

Got a pump shotty that can run these little things? "They" already seem to know it makes those shotguns a potential target if you can fit more than 10...

Even the fudds are starting to pay attention now.

5f1zxetbfki41-667056163.jpg

If someone thinks that :
"Well , I don't own a gun like that...so my guns are safe".

They are either naive or foolish.
Any gun can and will end up on someone's "You can't own this " list.

Anti-gun people are just that...anti-gun.
It's in their name...it's in their nature.
Andy

I'm not sure about the Mossberg 500 series. I have the 20" 590 9+1, and from what I can tell, 1/2 shells aren't compatible, which is why the 590S came out. I think Remington 870's may be compatible, therefore could have measure 114 issues, but the 500/590 elevator doesn't stay down like the 870 so you shouldn't/can't with those guns. I'll keep researching it.

Edit: Also, found that there is a device https://www.opsolmini-clip.com/how-to-use/ for the 500's to allow compatibility with the 1.75" shells, but that would be a modification to the gun to allow more that 9 rounds..so should be fine there.

Last Edited:
I'm not sure about the Mossberg 500 series. I have the 20" 590 9+1, and from what I can tell, 1/2 shells aren't compatible, which is why the 590S came out. I think Remington 870's may be compatible, therefore could have measure 114 issues, but the 500/590 elevator doesn't stay down like the 870 so you shouldn't/can't with those guns. I'll keep researching it.

Lol - Shockwaves are still safe. :rolleyes:

I don't think these folks care if the weapon functions or not....only if the capacity is there. The law says nothing about function, only capacity.

Makes about as much sense as the rest of this unconstitutional mess.....

I don't think these folks care if the weapon functions or not....only if the capacity is there. The law says nothing about function, only capacity.

Killjoy.

I can jam a couple dozen 22lr's in my 10 round AR mag...
:rolleyes:

I don't know what all the Hubb-bubb is on these mini shells, I WANT full power shot shells loaded in my gun, and if capacity were an issue, I can add a mage tube extension just like God And Remington intended! My 870 Super takes up to 9 shells easy, that's plenty of power for a shotgat!

You could load any 10-round 9mm magazine, for example, with many more than ten 22 LR.
Higher than 10 capacity, but won't function.

:)

Bruce

Yep, I'm afraid you're probably right. If someone did get busted and had to go to court over his pump shotty, they should bring this guy as a witness.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know what all the Hubb-bubb is on these mini shells, I WANT full power shot shells loaded in my gun, and if capacity were an issue, I can add a mage tube extension just like God And Remington intended! My 870 Super takes up to 9 shells easy, that's plenty of power for a shotgat!
Mini shells you mean mouse fart 3 in mag minimum besides the mini shells were invented by a man bun dude that swears by the 6.5c and reeks of patchouli !

The manual for the shotgun tells what can be used in it. If it is not designed for them and you don't have your shotgun and a bandolier of mini shells on your chest in downtown Portland, there is nothing to worry about.

Their best use is denser population areas or for older folk who want more easily controlled recoil. In denser areas like an apartment complex there is less chance of hitting a neighbor or having the shot or slug go through several walls.

My KSG runs them just fine and with the postage stamp lots in my slice of suburban heaven (until I can get the bubblegum out of here) and have 25 rounds at hand.

Rural areas? Full size full strength.

Last Edited:
My shotguns all have 2 3/4 or greater stamped on them. They were not designed for anything smaller. Just because it CAN fit, does not mean much.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top