JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't criticize my purchase! It was a bargain. The funds came from my petty cash.

Who here hasn't paid 100k for a gun some famous guy from decades ago hid in their sock? We've all been there, right? I mean, right? Bueller?

I sold everything I have to buy the derringer, so my collection looks like this:

derringerpistolha.jpg

They threw the sock in for free:

:s0114:

sorry, nowhere in California could anyone buy even a legal building lot for $95K.. let alone a house legal to occupy. Though I've seen a few chicken coops could be had for thst kind of money, if the county ever found out anyone was living in it, well, they'd board it up, throw the occupants in the slammer, and find someone to fine........ maybe even burn it down as a nuisance, then charge the property owner.

Mark, YOU ARE HILARIOUS, man!!! The photo of the pistol (assumably the one in question, from the auction company, right) was enough on its own.... but you stupor-sized it with that sock.......

sock it to me, baby........

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads