JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This type rig with a treble hook, prawn wired straight, A small silver blade instead of the spin n glow and some stretchy thread will do the trick and way easier than that labor intensive orgami display. That was cool though. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJaA50Ieit0sYuYUCmyN25jMsGFYsQmQsPOQy4VJWtRwzPbmePrQ.jpg

Rig the same as this but different components.
Same set up with a light #2 treble and a small silver blade instead of the spin n glow, and it will out fish most anything on the river.Wire should be approx. the same length as the prawns. Tail toward rod, wrap to the line with the stretchy thread, pull and break off. It adheres to itself. Maybe 4 or 5 small beads below the "small" silver blade. Use nylon quick change clevis. One point of the treble in the notch by the point on the nose and the other two going up and over the back of the prawn from that point. It will also hold up for hrs of trolling or plunking or drifting when rigged correctly. Prawn tied straight, NO BENDS
Forget that straw torture :)

My brain is still in pain from watching that LOOOOOONG Drawn out torture... LOL
But I had to see how it was done...... Use that time with your line in the water and you will catch fish.

Last Edited:
The State of Oregon has sure set the hook into the recreational fisherman haven't they.
Doesn't hurt as much with the barb removed.

and to have 3 licenses - general fishing, salmon tag and columbia river watershed endorsement.

Washington has been doing the "endorsement" garbage for a while. I have to have a freshwater, saltwater, columbia endorsement (for every stream that eventually dumps into the columbia), puget sound crab endorsement, two rod endorsement.

As far as the lure, I bet a bass would smack that!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top