JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The government knows what they need to about me and my kin. That's why when I had to attack dinner for them all I didn't hesitate to make them my favorite Al Queda pork carnitas with a side of Lousiana dirty bomb beans and Spanish rice. The recipes were inspired from a trip through New Mexico with the roller-derby team. They said it all definitely tasted like terrorism and felt like being on cloud 9.

Echelon is like an 8-track tape compared to what they use, and what tools they have now.

Everyone is monitored 24/7 rather than picking and choosing. Then if there is an issue with you, gigabits are simply retrieved. Welcome to privacy and freedom. The single worst offender are people's mobile phones, which store your every move for years, and soon enough your every word - spoken through the phone or not.

In this regard, the Chinese are much more 'free' than we are ...

The government knows what they need to about me and my kin. That's why when I had to attack dinner for them all I didn't hesitate to make them my favorite Al Queda pork carnitas with a side of Lousiana dirty bomb beans and Spanish rice. The recipes were inspired from a trip through New Mexico with the roller-derby team. They said it all definitely tasted like terrorism and felt like being on cloud 9.

You sir have won the thread.

I had in mind to post just such gibberish. You beat me to it. Everyone should make up a block of text of this crap as their signatures. If they want to look for those words, make sure they find them everywhere.

Last Edited:
With the ATTACK and possible ASSASSINATION of our 2nd amendment rights stating : “A well regulated MILITA, being necessary to the SECURITY of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed” it has caused a STANDOFF between pro gun and anti-gun giving them the INITATIVE to stand their ground. This has also become a RADIOACTIVE topic in the mainstream media.

The THREAT of losing guns right have put the ATHORITIES in congress on notice that the second amendment is not about hunting but about NATIONAL SECURITY.

In a STATE OF EMERGENCY the civilian MILITIA would be there to defend their state and country against THREATS both foreign and domestic. This could be in conjunction with LAW ENFORCEMENT to help stop LOOTING, RIOTS, GANGS and help in EVACUATION of people by providing DIASTER ASSISTANCE during natural disaster.

Ok I could go till I cover all the words but it is still more fun to just:

COPS SHOTS FIRED SWAT LOCKDOWN DEATHS CRASH HOSTAGE THREAT AND SO ON

Well if your gonna do it go all out!

TerrorismAl Qaeda (all spellings)TerrorAttack IraqAfghanistanIranPakistanAgroEnvironmental terroristEco terrorismConventional weaponTargetWeapons gradeDirty bombEnrichedNuclearChemical weaponBiological weaponAmmonium nitrateImprovised explosive deviceIED (Improvised ExplosiveDevice)Abu Sayyaf HamasFARC (Armed RevolutionaryForces Colombia)IRA (Irish Republican Army)ETA (Euskadi ta Askatasuna)Basque SeparatistsHezbollahTamil TigersPLF (Palestine LiberationFront)PLO (Palestine LiberationOrganizationCar bombJihadTalibanWeapons cacheSuicide bomberSuicide attack Suspicious substanceAQAP (AL Qaeda ArabianPeninsula)AQIM (Al Qaeda in theIslamic Maghreb)TTP (Tehrik-i-TalibanPakistan)YemenPiratesExtremismSomaliaNigeriaRadicalsAl-ShabaabHome grownPlotNationalistRecruitmentFundamentalismIslamistAssassinationAttack Domestic securityDrillExerciseCopsLaw enforcementAuthoritiesDisaster assistanceDisaster managementDNDO (Domestic NuclearDetection Office)National preparednessMitigationPreventionResponseRecoveryDirty bombDomestic nuclear detectionEmergency managementEmergency responseFirst responderHomeland securityMaritime domain awareness(MDA)National preparednessinitiativeMilitiaShootingShots firedEvacuationDeathsHostageExplosion (explosive)PoliceDisaster medical assistanceteam (DMAT)Organized crimeGangsNational securityState of emergencySecurityBreachThreatStandoff SWATScreeningLockdownBomb (squad or threat)CrashLootingRiotEmergency LandingPipe bombIncidentFacility.

HA! did you get that DHS!? ya commy turds.

I'm trying to figure out if I want to write a nice story with all of the keywords or just leave it as be.

I think that the government always has our best interest in mind and always knows what is best. I fully support them in everything that they do. Holder is a patriot.

Achmed_zps2ae68453.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads