Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

"Think before you post"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rdb241, Jan 11, 2013.

1. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

2. Uberdillo

Uberdillo Oregon Active Member

The government knows what they need to about me and my kin. That's why when I had to attack dinner for them all I didn't hesitate to make them my favorite Al Queda pork carnitas with a side of Lousiana dirty bomb beans and Spanish rice. The recipes were inspired from a trip through New Mexico with the roller-derby team. They said it all definitely tasted like terrorism and felt like being on cloud 9.

PMKN_PI, CryWolf, Redcap and 17 others like this.
  3. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

going for the multi point score there? :bluelaugh:

4. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

The flapjack is on the plate.

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Echelon is like an 8-track tape compared to what they use, and what tools they have now.

Everyone is monitored 24/7 rather than picking and choosing. Then if there is an issue with you, gigabits are simply retrieved. Welcome to privacy and freedom. The single worst offender are people's mobile phones, which store your every move for years, and soon enough your every word - spoken through the phone or not.

In this regard, the Chinese are much more 'free' than we are ...

6. Certaindeaf

I think the mark of the beast is that AT&T symbol.

7. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

You sir have won the thread.

Yester and (deleted member) like this.
  8. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

I had in mind to post just such gibberish. You beat me to it. Everyone should make up a block of text of this crap as their signatures. If they want to look for those words, make sure they find them everywhere.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  9. DSAPT9

DSAPT9 North Idaho Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

With the ATTACK and possible ASSASSINATION of our 2nd amendment rights stating : “A well regulated MILITA, being necessary to the SECURITY of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed” it has caused a STANDOFF between pro gun and anti-gun giving them the INITATIVE to stand their ground. This has also become a RADIOACTIVE topic in the mainstream media.

The THREAT of losing guns right have put the ATHORITIES in congress on notice that the second amendment is not about hunting but about NATIONAL SECURITY.

In a STATE OF EMERGENCY the civilian MILITIA would be there to defend their state and country against THREATS both foreign and domestic. This could be in conjunction with LAW ENFORCEMENT to help stop LOOTING, RIOTS, GANGS and help in EVACUATION of people by providing DIASTER ASSISTANCE during natural disaster.

Ok I could go till I cover all the words but it is still more fun to just:

COPS SHOTS FIRED SWAT LOCKDOWN DEATHS CRASH HOSTAGE THREAT AND SO ON

10. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

Well if your gonna do it go all out!

TerrorismAl Qaeda (all spellings)TerrorAttack IraqAfghanistanIranPakistanAgroEnvironmental terroristEco terrorismConventional weaponTargetWeapons gradeDirty bombEnrichedNuclearChemical weaponBiological weaponAmmonium nitrateImprovised explosive deviceIED (Improvised ExplosiveDevice)Abu Sayyaf HamasFARC (Armed RevolutionaryForces Colombia)IRA (Irish Republican Army)ETA (Euskadi ta Askatasuna)Basque SeparatistsHezbollahTamil TigersPLF (Palestine LiberationFront)PLO (Palestine LiberationOrganizationCar bombJihadTalibanWeapons cacheSuicide bomberSuicide attack Suspicious substanceAQAP (AL Qaeda ArabianPeninsula)AQIM (Al Qaeda in theIslamic Maghreb)TTP (Tehrik-i-TalibanPakistan)YemenPiratesExtremismSomaliaNigeriaRadicalsAl-ShabaabHome grownPlotNationalistRecruitmentFundamentalismIslamistAssassinationAttack Domestic securityDrillExerciseCopsLaw enforcementAuthoritiesDisaster assistanceDisaster managementDNDO (Domestic NuclearDetection Office)National preparednessMitigationPreventionResponseRecoveryDirty bombDomestic nuclear detectionEmergency managementEmergency responseFirst responderHomeland securityMaritime domain awareness(MDA)National preparednessinitiativeMilitiaShootingShots firedEvacuationDeathsHostageExplosion (explosive)PoliceDisaster medical assistanceteam (DMAT)Organized crimeGangsNational securityState of emergencySecurityBreachThreatStandoff SWATScreeningLockdownBomb (squad or threat)CrashLootingRiotEmergency LandingPipe bombIncidentFacility.

HA! did you get that DHS!? ya commy turds.

Yester and (deleted member) like this.
  11. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

What happened to "Catcher in the Rye" ?

12. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

wow ... thanks..for the memories"

13. Certaindeaf

mammaries.. just saying

14. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

I'm trying to figure out if I want to write a nice story with all of the keywords or just leave it as be.

15. Toxic6

Toxic6 Higher then a PDX hipster (~10,000 ft higher) Active Member

Just do an online review of that horrible seal team 6 movie, or something similar.....

16. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

I don't believe any of us on gun forums need any key words to be watched.
    I sure some idiot makes an army of more idiots monitor these type forums.

17. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

I think that the government always has our best interest in mind and always knows what is best. I fully support them in everything that they do. Holder is a patriot.

18. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Yeah.. and Obama has a legit birth certificate. LMAO! ;)

19. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Achmed_zps2ae68453.jpg

20. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Anyone else tempted to copy and past the whole list into the thread....you know to save people the trouble of having to clink the link and scroll down. :bluelaugh: