JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am headed to Costco top pick up my first pair of Bifocals! :(

Make sure that you also get one of those kewl clip-on pocket eyeglass cases for the shirt pocket! That big clip really makes the "oldster" fashion statement. When I got mine, I knew I had arrived at "old." I needed something to repell all of the young lovelies who were attracted to my big, soft, teddybear belly....................elsullo :D

Make sure that you also get one of those kewl clip-on pocket eyeglass cases for the shirt pocket! That big clip really makes the "oldster" fashion statement. When I got mine, I knew I had arrived at "old." I needed something to repell all of the young lovelies who were attracted to my big, soft, teddybear belly....................elsullo :D

I still remember my grandfather with clip on case in the shirt pocket with sunglasses he could switch back and forth with. Oh crap I ordered sunglasses at the same time......I have become my grandfather. :eek:

I told my daughter that when i was in college (mid 1970s) there were no computers and no discs. Music was on records, papers were written by hand or typed, and for fun... uh, hey, wow, look at the time, gotta go...

I am 67 and i can tell you that if you think it is worth your time to consider this topic " IT IS TOO LATE !! YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE DOOR OF OLDER"

If you are 4 years old, and you live one year that is 25% of your life time. Summer takes a long, long time.
If you are forty or 50 ... I year equals 1/50th of your life time.WOW how the time flies when you are OLDER you dig?

I never wanted to be one of those guys that told the "in my day" stories. Now that I am going to be a father soon I am especially concerned about not sounding like too much of a relic in front of the new kid. Still, I find myself just today talking about how when I was a kid there was no such thing as a store that was open on Sunday. Even the gas stations were closed. I remember when we got the town's first convenient store that stayed open on Sunday and how some people protested them for it. I loved them because they got the town's very first Space Invaders game. I used to spend hours there spending the quarters I earned by collecting 16oz glass coke bottles. Geez, my kid is going to think I am a dinosaur if I say crap like that.

Do you catch yourself doing stuff like this that makes you sound like an old geezer?

I was just talking to an older guy today about the 1954 Corvette that was stolen recently.
"it had a 6 cyl."
'Yeah I think they got a V-8 in '56, nice little 283.'
When ... never mind...

I was just talking to an older guy today about the 1954 Corvette that was stolen recently.
"it had a 6 cyl."
'Yeah I think they got a V-8 in '56, nice little 283.'
When ... never mind...

1954-chevrolet-blue-flame-115HP.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class