JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, they're killing americans because they're a bunch of poorly managed 15 year old boys high on power and money with not enough accountability.

The point I keep trying to make is that they are going to need many multiples of their current budget and staffing levels to even pretend to "keep us under their thumb". All those goofball cops riding around on the side of the MRAP are little more than casualties waiting to happen, whether it's from a poorly timed dip in the road, an in-attentive driver, or someone with a sharp stick.

Freedom starts with your state of mind, fear is the most difficult prison to escape from. Whether you fear muggers, rapists, cops, tweakers, it doesn't matter. I look at the development of the emerging police state with alarm, however I'm not here to spend my life talking on the internet saying I will do something in the future, or saying others should do something so I don't have to. I am doing things about it in my community, I attend city council meetings, I speak out, and I since I volunteer with the police department I actually help them put together TTPs that don't put such a heavy emphasis on military style tactics. This is especially true because I frequently play the part of OPFOR in their force on force training. Whenever they roll in like an assault squad I take them apart, I usually "die" also, but taking 3:1 losses is more than they can afford. Which is a major reason they have refocused on surveillance and arresting people when they're at the grocery store.

So you are one of them. OK, that was easy. I have done something about it. I put many miles between myself and the police state as I could. I live independently from them and have no reason to ever have contact with them, good or bad. I did that so that I may take care of me and mine. I do not need their "help" and I will never call them for such.I will not part ways with my freedoms. So, before you give examples of "doing something" and then describing yourself as a voluntary part of the police state, maybe you should consider that a lot of us are doing something. But we are definitely not throwing in with that bullbubblegum.

So you are one of them. OK, that was easy. I have done something about it. I put many miles between myself and the police state as I could. I live independently from them and have no reason to ever have contact with them, good or bad. I did that so that I may take care of me and mine. I do not need their "help" and I will never call them for such.I will not part ways with my freedoms. So, before you give examples of "doing something" and then describing yourself as a voluntary part of the police state, maybe you should consider that a lot of us are doing something. But we are definitely not throwing in with that bullbubblegum.

:):s0155:

Yes, I am a volunteer, am I part of the police state? Far from it. Perhaps you've never heard the VietCong adage of "Grab them by the belt".

Grab Their Belts To Fight Them | Small Wars Journal

The point I keep trying to make is that police are much like guns, as a collective, they are beholden to the wishes of their owners. While individual cops may act outside that limited scope, it's easy enough to remove defective ones from the inventory. The problem here is the higher ups (appointed aparachiks, elected officials) often tacitly support the heavy handed tactics used by police. We often put too much emphasis directly on the police when we should be looking at the militarization of our political class just as much as the militarization of the police.

Why aren't the hippies up in arms protesting this sort of thing? They get worked up with feeble protests and drums and such over things thousands of miles away in other lands. This is right in their face! They need to vandalize it with peace signs and flowers or something to make a statement.

Because this is 2013 and speaking out is a criminal offense. If you are a reporter and you decide to do a story on the first time this thing is used to wipe out some kids, you will be dealt with, thrown in a hole. Obama 'Disappointed' with Release of Celebrated War Reporter | The Daily Sheeple

Yes, I am a volunteer, am I part of the police state? Far from it. Perhaps you've never heard the VietCong adage of "Grab them by the belt".

Grab Their Belts To Fight Them | Small Wars Journal

The point I keep trying to make is that police are much like guns, as a collective, they are beholden to the wishes of their owners. While individual cops may act outside that limited scope, it's easy enough to remove defective ones from the inventory. The problem here is the higher ups (appointed aparachiks, elected officials) often tacitly support the heavy handed tactics used by police. We often put too much emphasis directly on the police when we should be looking at the militarization of our political class just as much as the militarization of the police.

Well, when the cops "owners"(that they are beholden to?) point their guns(whoops. I mean "point their cops") at the citizenry, I will not have a red dot on my chest.

I guarantee that when the good folks at whatever police force you "train" with are forcefully sending you in or out of your home as it is searched all the "weaknesses" that they showed you in your training will be shored right the bubblegum up. If you believe that militarized police are OK because they allow you in(HA!) to use you as training(they use you. You are not using them, no matter how much you would like it to be so.), you already bit the hook. Time to reel in.

So, when they use the tactics they gained with your help to stand on the throats of your neighbors, sleep well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top