JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you found $18M it would take quite a while to burn that down to a couple deposits of less than $10K, which is the limit where the gov becomes interested, and doing multiple deposits doesn't work as they note that too.

The best way to handle large sums would be to lauder the cash, preferably thru a business you own that is the kind that takes in a lot of cash - like a car wash (e.g., Breaking Bad) or a restaurant/etc., maybe a pawn shop or a gun shop?
An equipment rental business would work really well. I used to be in the marina business in a tourist area. Think houseboat, ski boat, jet ski, and fishing boat rentals. We could easily do $50K on a long weekend during the season in boat rentals. The thing is, there's no physical evidence of a cash boat rental, no inventory comes or goes. It's just an abstract idea recorded on a piece of paper that says that somebody drove a boat around for a while and you took in $500. Tool rental, or any other rental of equipment would be just as easy to fake.

IMGP0145-1.jpg
1973 I found 94A Stevens behind a panel in an upstairs closet of an old farm house being torn down for salvage.
It was in pretty bad shape but cleaned up real good and has been my very productive truck gun with both shot and slugs for over 40 years.

An equipment rental business would work really well. I used to be in the marina business in a tourist area. Think houseboat, ski boat, jet ski, and fishing boat rentals. We could easily do $50K on a long weekend during the season in boat rentals. The thing is, there's no physical evidence of a cash boat rental, no inventory comes or goes. It's just an abstract idea recorded on a piece of paper that says that somebody drove a boat around for a while and you took in $500. Tool rental, or any other rental of equipment would be just as easy to fake.

Did they make a Netflix series about your life?

A family friend was known to hoard cash and precious metals in walls, books, safes. The husband passed away and the widow, before moving out, had all the walls xray'd and lo and behold the walls were filled with silver bars, coins, etc.

Did they make a Netflix series about your life?
Pretty much. My two senior partners sold out their interest in the corporation to a couple of what turned out to be international con artists. One of them was at the time Muhammad Ali's attorney, and the other was from Hot Springs Arkansas and mafia connected up in KC. I left as soon as I discovered their financing scheme, which included bank fraud and numbered offshore accounts, and realized that SOMEBODY was going to jail. It was a wild ride while it lasted...trips to Vegas, fine dining and hotels, call girls, drugs, parties, money laundering. If I'd been less scrupulous it would have been fun.

This experience is why I can believe the Clintons are international criminals and were almost certainly involved in drug running during their time in Little Rock, and also why I think everything you've heard about Hunter Biden is probably true. These people depend on your normalcy bias, that tendency to believe that they are good people and not crooks because you don't experience crooks and criminality every day. I had my eyes opened back in the late 70's and I don't suffer from that normalcy bias. Everyone I meet is a potential crook, the more public and powerful, the more likely their crimes are huge.

Last Edited:
These people depend on your normalcy bias, that tendency to believe that they are good people and not crooks because you don't experience crooks and criminality every day. I had my eyes opened back in the late 70's and I don't suffer from that normalcy bias. Everyone I meet is a potential crook, the more public and powerful, the more likely their crimes are huge.

At the very least, almost every politician is corrupt or corruptible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top