JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to Walmart today and bought 3 1000 round 22lr bulk packs for $45.00 each. Another Guy behind me bought 3 also since this is their limit, and there were still 12 more boxes when I left. Feeling lucky, I hit up BI mart and found .223 AND 9mm Bulk packs! Happy Birthday to me!

I have the darndest time finding 9mm anywhere! I have run into a lot more .223/5.56 and .22LR than 9mm! I even see boxes of .40 on the shelves next to the empty spaces where the 9mm would be!

I have the darndest time finding 9mm anywhere! I have run into a lot more .223/5.56 and .22LR than 9mm! I even see boxes of .40 on the shelves next to the empty spaces where the 9mm would be!

Wal-Mart in southeast Vancouver (192nd ave.) has 50 and 100 round boxes as well as 3 or 4 Turkish ammo cans of 1200 9mm rounds each. Might not be worth the drive unless you really need it.

For 9mm, 40, 45 have you checked out LAX Ammo online? I recently bought 1000 rounds of 9mm FMJ for prices per round lower than I can find around here and no more running around ;^)

LAX Reloads

I think it is just a spurt. BiMart today had lots of powder but, a guy I talked to that orders a lot of reloading stuff would not sell me any of his powder because he was told by his supplier that they weren't filling any orders.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top