Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thin gs are coming around again?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by 808hondacrguy, Dec 2, 2013.

1. 808hondacrguy

808hondacrguy Eugene,OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I went to Walmart today and bought 3 1000 round 22lr bulk packs for $45.00 each. Another Guy behind me bought 3 also since this is their limit, and there were still 12 more boxes when I left. Feeling lucky, I hit up BI mart and found .223 AND 9mm Bulk packs! Happy Birthday to me!

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Will have to hit BiMart tomorrow!!

3. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

Well things might have been coming around until you bought it all. :)

spectra and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Beaverton, OR Active Member

I have the darndest time finding 9mm anywhere! I have run into a lot more .223/5.56 and .22LR than 9mm! I even see boxes of .40 on the shelves next to the empty spaces where the 9mm would be!

5. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

Wal-Mart in southeast Vancouver (192nd ave.) has 50 and 100 round boxes as well as 3 or 4 Turkish ammo cans of 1200 9mm rounds each. Might not be worth the drive unless you really need it.

6. 808hondacrguy

808hondacrguy Eugene,OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Guilty as charged, sir! But I'm not sorry.:woot:

7. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I can find almost anything except 22LR unless I hit it just right. 9, 45, 223/5.56, 308 all seem to be somewhat available when I'm shopping.

8. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

I was expecting another story about the knockout game. This is way better news. Been a while since I even tried looking.

9. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

For 9mm, 40, 45 have you checked out LAX Ammo online? I recently bought 1000 rounds of 9mm FMJ for prices per round lower than I can find around here and no more running around ;^)

LAX Reloads

10. gunfreak

gunfreak Boise Well-Known Member

I think it is just a spurt. BiMart today had lots of powder but, a guy I talked to that orders a lot of reloading stuff would not sell me any of his powder because he was told by his supplier that they weren't filling any orders.