JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say that if you take the kid off whatever meds he is on, maybe he'd mellow out..:(

Or maybe he'd get worse........:(

Change his diet............:)

I know a kid like this......I caught him trying to hit my dog. I yelled at him, and told him to NEVER come close to my dog or me again.............................he hasn't........

But he's been on drugs, and now is BETTER since his meds have been loweredo_O:eek:

Last Edited:
Yeah seriously. I didn't make my comment as a gut reaction or without thought.

BTW...I like cats and would pet mine if I had one. I'd probably dress him up as Zorro and post photos here so you could lol at me ;)

Not Zorro, but.......................................BAT CAT !!!!!!

2b88123cdf3d73264668889d2f7_prev.jpg

I don't like to be put in the situation where I have to kill a problem feral dog or at least a dog chasing our horses, killing our chickens or chasing my neighbors cattle. I will do it however. When I was in Germany I would get pissed when the GIs would ship their dogs home and kick the cats out the door when they leave. Now when those dumped cats turned feral they were a big problem. Hundreds of cats that the Puts Fraus (cleaning ladies) would knock holes in the basement windows so they "could get warm". When we trapped them the ones that were tamable would go to the animal shelter. The wild evil ones would get dispatched. Now when I was about 11 years old a friend and I were at our cabin on the north slope of Pikes Peak. We spotted a big porcupine lumbering up the road. Where I come from and down here in Oklahoma porcupines are usually killed on sight because of the damage they do to trees. So Terry and I grabbed a couple of clubs to kill the critter. Man they are tough and it haunted us for a long time. After a few times whacking the porcupine we had to finish the job. We both felt sick and never use a club for that again. Shooting them is a different matter. I'm tired of picking quills out of a dogs muzzle. I hope that kid gets the idea like Terry and I did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top