JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as democrats are in control, they are going full kommiefornia stupid on guns. Their patience has run out, nothing but extremists in control of the party now. The old blue dog democrat is extinct,,,

Once upon a time in America, people were actually free. It was only a small window of time but I'm glad I was there to witness it.

The smugness is real. It's anti Trump even though he gave them more than Obama ever did. The misinformation in the AG's statements shows he's either a fool or a liar as well as the media that won't expose him.

The misinformation in the AG's statements shows he's either a fool or a liar as well as the media that won't expose him.

He's an idiot or he's playing to his stituents.

military-style feature that make the firearm shoot more accurately and rapidly. Noting that less than 2 percent of Americans own such guns,

Total BS on both counts! Then he says that "ghost" guns are printed on 3D and can't be detected by a metal detector. Applying the term "ghost" gun as we think of it in terms of 80% builds to an undetectible 3D weapon fantasy is just too much bullhockey!

He's an idiot or he's playing to his stituents.

military-style feature that make the firearm shoot more accurately and rapidly. Noting that less than 2 percent of Americans own such guns,

Rifles are supposed to be accurate. Who wants people good or bad running around shooting with a bent barrel?

Total BS on both counts! Then he says that "ghost" guns are printed on 3D and can't be detected by a metal detector. Applying the term "ghost" gun as we think of it in terms of 80% builds to an undetectible 3D weapon fantasy is just too much bullhockey!

I want to see the 3D printed gun, without metal inserts that is undetectable and doesn't blow up with the first bullet thru it.

Guns that can't be picked up by a metal detector are already illegal at the federal level. What a dumbass.

Hey! I know. Let's all write him letters that say exactly THAT ^^ ! Do you suppose that he might do a little book readin', or talk to some gun store owners? So he doesn't sound so damned ignorant, uneducated and uninformed on the subject of something he want to pass restrictive laws on?

Mike, it does not matter to him. The WA. "AG" thinks he has brass balls because he to the President to court and won. I am sorry for being so graphic, but it is true.

Hey! I know. Let's all write him letters that say exactly THAT ^^ ! Do you suppose that he might do a little book readin', or talk to some gun store owners? So he doesn't sound so damned ignorant, uneducated and uninformed on the subject of something he want to pass restrictive laws on?

The Communists don't care about facts. They only care about power and control

Sheeeeesh. I thought WA got enough gun control with I-1639!!! :s0003:

Try to remember that facts do not work on anti-gun crowd. ;) ... they are won with emotional appeals even if those are lies. They would never think to check out facts because they are hearing/reading justifications that they want to have made.

Mike, it does not matter to him. The WA. "AG" thinks he has brass balls because he to the President to court and won. I am sorry for being so graphic, but it is true.

The problem is, is that his minions, and those that respect him, take him seriously and believe what he's saying, even though he is patently WRONG!

He just
Actually these people who are not law makers have given themselves the authority to make laws. Maura Healey ( check my spelling) out of Massachusetts in 2017 made AR15s illegal overnight by reinterpretation of their current laws.

People like Ted Wheeler and Washington's AG see no one will stop them, like most criminals they do what they can get away with.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top