JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Energized crowd at WAC gun show knows fight is coming

At today’s Washington Arms Collectors’ gun show in Puyallup, they are fired up after seeing that backers of Initiative 591 have submitted the first batch of petitions with an estimated 340,000 signatures….

<broken link removed>

"The fight's commenced, get to fighting or get away.." — Wyatt Earp

Energized crowd at WAC gun show knows fight is coming

At today's Washington Arms Collectors' gun show in Puyallup, they are fired up after seeing that backers of Initiative 591 have submitted the first batch of petitions with an estimated 340,000 signatures....

<broken link removed>

"The fight's commenced, get to fighting or get away.." &#8212; Wyatt Earp

Why do all your link alway have so many pop-ups? Anymore, I hate to click them as I know I will have to close out a bunch of window's just to find the subject you've posted about....

Why do all your link alway have so many pop-ups? Anymore, I hate to click them as I know I will have to close out a bunch of window's just to find the subject you've posted about....

That's not MY doing that's EXAMINER'S doing. I hate the pop-ups. My readers hate the pop-ups. But somebody at Examiner must love the bloody things. I have no say, and no way to get rid of them.

get some sort of adblocker

If you use Google Chrome, get Adblock: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en
If you use Mozilla Firefox, get Adblock: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, set up "Easylist Plus" as a Tracking Protection service: https://easylist.adblockplus.org/en/#easyprivacytpl

Look into Ghostery as well. Will stop pop ups and will also let you block tracking software.

Absolutely not, avoid Ghostery. Read up on who they actually are and you'll understand why. Evidon acquired Ghostery in 2010, Evidon is in the on-line advertising business. With Ghostery you're basically trusting someone with all your personal information and internet habits that sells on-line advertising information to other companies.

Getting back on track.....

Obama backers blind to gun control failures

Underscoring the disconnect Barack Obama supporters &#8211; who are also supporters of Initiative 594, the 15-page gun control measure now gathering signatures &#8211; have with reality are this morning's White Center slaying and Monday's attempted armed robbery on a Metro bus.

<broken link removed>

Hint:
Mozilla Firefox: Go to: Tools/Options/Content/Block Pop-Up Windows

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class