JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In early 2012 we had an ice storm that shut everything down for 3-4 days. My neighbors were going to shelters and soup kitchens to stay warm and to get food.
They couldn't cook, their food spoiled in the fridge, and most did not have supplies to start a fire in the fireplace.
I remember hearing about people breaking into stores to steal food. The stores, including walmart, were closed because they didn't have enough power for the registers.
This all happened in less than three days. That is crazy.

My wife and I were fine. I'm from New England and I have been through many storms that would shock most from the PNW.
I had trunks of food and water in the garage that I never even had to open. I took all my food out of the fridge and put it outside in a tote with some snow and ice. Nothing went bad.
I always keep firewood in the garage and can make a fire with a ferro rod. We were good there.
I always keep one propane tank on the grill with a spare in the garage. In this case though I screwed up. I had put off replacing one of the tanks and when I went to cook the food I realized I had broken my own rule and ran out of propane.
No problem. I wrapped everything in foil and threw it in the fireplace. We enjoyed kabobs with beef, peppers and onions with BBQ sauce the first night.
I have since maintained my propane rule, added a charcoal grill, and a small camp grill.
While my neighbors were cold, hungry, and bored my wife and I were warm, full, and reading by the fire.
Best 3 days off from work ever.

The era of trust is over!

One minute you are free, the next minute, you can be an enemy of the state.

Just look at the rancor the elites have toward us; they speak and act as if we owe them something.

Even if they aren't deliberately planning a food shortage, it could still happen a a result of a natural or man-made disaster.

In early 2012 we had an ice storm that shut everything down for 3-4 days. My neighbors were going to shelters and soup kitchens to stay warm and to get food.
They couldn't cook, their food spoiled in the fridge, and most did not have supplies to start a fire in the fireplace.
I remember hearing about people breaking into stores to steal food. The stores, including walmart, were closed because they didn't have enough power for the registers.
This all happened in less than three days. That is crazy.

My wife and I were fine. I'm from New England and I have been through many storms that would shock most from the PNW.
I had trunks of food and water in the garage that I never even had to open. I took all my food out of the fridge and put it outside in a tote with some snow and ice. Nothing went bad.
I always keep firewood in the garage and can make a fire with a ferro rod. We were good there.
I always keep one propane tank on the grill with a spare in the garage. In this case though I screwed up. I had put off replacing one of the tanks and when I went to cook the food I realized I had broken my own rule and ran out of propane.
No problem. I wrapped everything in foil and threw it in the fireplace. We enjoyed kabobs with beef, peppers and onions with BBQ sauce the first night.
I have since maintained my propane rule, added a charcoal grill, and a small camp grill.
While my neighbors were cold, hungry, and bored my wife and I were warm, full, and reading by the fire.
Best 3 days off from work ever.

Big difference between 3 days, 3 months and 3 years. Don't forget that.

Big difference between 3 days, 3 months and 3 years. Don't forget that.
You are correct. That was the point of my post.
I never even had to break into my stored food because I was able to save what we had in the fridge/freezer. None of my neighbors were able to do the same.
It was only three days and social order started to breakdown. It shows how fragile civility really is.
They weren't in any danger. They were just lazy, lacked creative thought, and they were bored.
That was the biggest complaint I heard from my neighbors. It wasn't the cold, the lack of food, etc.
They were bored. Their cell phones didn't work. Computers and tablets didn't work. That was the only thing they cared about.
I'm from New England and it's not unusual to lose power for up to 3 or 4 weeks.
I remember hearing on the news that while the power was out people would go out to where PSNH, the NH equivalent to PSE, was working to restore power and threaten the workers with physical harm if they didn't get the power fixed.
Workers have been attacked by the people they were trying to help.
On average that happened less than three weeks in.
It does not take long for people to change into something dark.

June 2, 2015
Food As A Weapon At The End Of The World - When Food No Longer Turns Up On The Menu, People Do

View attachment 241780

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

The haunting but eye-opening story we read last night about the coming 'end of the world' written by Paul Helinski at GunsAmerica is summed up perfectly in less than a sentence by Dane Wigington at his GeoEngineering Watch blog in this story called "Geoengineering And The Jade Helm Military Exercises In The US, What's The Connection": Our planet "Earth's life support systems are crumbling."

Helinski makes quite clear at GunsAmerica that never in a million years would he think that he, a "social/fiscal conservative, Libertarian, red blooded gun and freedom loving American," would be writing a story about "the end of all life on this planet" and geoengineering. However, Helinski perfectly ties together his years of digging into all of the craziness of the world we now live in while telling us he believes the end IS coming, and it's not far away.

The story this morning at Bloomberg.com is heartbreaking; someone has murdered 300,000 chickens in South Carolina. The story is also just the latest in a long series we've learned about an all-out assault upon our sources of food and a perfect metaphor for what we as humanity now face; from chicken and egg shortages to the never-ending mass deaths in our oceans to mass animal deaths and phyto planktons being destroyed by chemtrails to mass grocery store closings across America, we can clearly see a coming global famine and in the eyes of the criminal elite who would embrace such a thing, global genocide.

View attachment 241781

It's the biggest story of the year in real news, Jade Helm 15, and the questions that have gone out about what the massive military infiltration of America all across the country we've all been witnessing is really all about may finally have some answers. Entire systems are getting ready to collapse. No systematic collapse is as important as the collapse of our planet's life support systems.

At ANP, we hate to put dates upon potential future events. Helinski goes out on a limb that we never would but have to report his thoughts to you due to their dire nature: "If we manage to get through this summer without the icecaps melting and massive flooding, they could bury this for yet another year." Helinski tells us that Jade Helm 15 is their 'insurance policy.'

It's long been stated that the only thing standing in between civilization and total anarchy is 9 meals. Imagine an America in which our stores nationwide look like this (next picture). Baltimore, Ferguson and the LA riots after Rodney King will look like a holiday at the park compared to hundreds of millions of Americans no longer able to find their next meal. With our planet's life support systems collapsing, Helinski at GunsAmerica sums up Jade Helm 15 like this.:

"This is why the military is deploying Jade Helm this summer, because it may no longer be possible to cover it all up. Jade Helm is an insurance policy. If we make it to fall, JH will just be a training exercise. If not, Jade Helm will have troops in place to put down what is going to be pandemonium and revolution. For us, even if we don't live in the inner cities where the riots are bound to begin, the worst part is that we have been set up to be the opposition. The US Military will shoot at us, because we will be seen as fools refusing to accept the sacrifices required to save our planet. As the video (at bottom of story) explains, we are all a part of a grand and lethal experiment, and if those of us with the guns don't wake up to it now, we are setting ourselves up for imprisonment and slaughter."Dane Wiginton tells us that "the unravelling of the reality we have all known is happening from countless directions and at blinding speed." He warns us that many are still in delusion and denial, as I personally felt after reading Helinski's completly sobering story last night. Wigington warns us our "delusions will soon be shattered" as the power structure move the "military chess pieces" into place...to possibly use against their own citizens. "When reality can no longer be hidden from the masses, chaos will unfold."As Russia prepositions thousands of their troops at the North pole preparing for the 'coldest war at the top of the world', the arctic methane release blamed for much of Helinski's fear of imminent doom continues unabated into the atmosphere we all live in. Like the 300,000 chickens who lost their lives by a heartless criminal sabotaging the atmosphere they all lived in by cruelly turning off the fans to keep the temperatures extremely high and suffocating the birds to death in temperatures of up to 130 degrees, thousands are dying in sweltering heat in India while roads melt and researchers warn we're entering the next mass extinction event. Just wait until the rest of America finds out. They'll soon be begging to be let into the FEMA camps so that they can have their next meal, hoping they hadn't already eaten their last.

View attachment 241782

The videos below include Dane Wigington in the 1st video below, a must-see if you want to understand why Helinski and the rest of us should be deeply concerned about what we're watching unfold environmentally. Also included is a video from PASTOR PREPPER who explains why he believes food will again become money and several more recent Jade Helm 15 videos which help tie together some loose ends including the Hagmann & Hagmann Report's latest video.

That video was taking down, can you post another link plz?

View attachment 241783

View attachment 241784

It seems that they are nine steps away from a machinegun burst. lol

9mealsaway-jpe.241780.jpg

People begin to snap the very-moment they realize food will be missing from their diet; all-out panic by day 2 for untrained personnel.

I seen young- & healthy men eating vitamins, digel & toothpaste within minutes of being told the rations would be cut from 2 per day to one MRE per day.

Prior to the announcement, men were tossing left-over food into the dumpsters (which were put off limits). By day three of the new ration cycle, the real personalities of people really began to shine....some were'nt very flattering and some were quite-admirable.

The value & benefits of testing personal limits cannot be overstated, the opportunity to go through a similar (uncertain) situation should be sought-after by anyone interested in surviving or even thriving during adverse conditions.

Last Edited:
People begin to snap the very-moment they realize food will be missing from their diet; all-out panic by day 2 for untrained personnel.

I seen young- & healthy men eating vitamins, digel & toothpaste within minutes of being told the rations would be cut from 2 per day to one MRE per day.

Prior to the announcement, men were tossing left-over food into the dumpsters (which were put off limits). By day three of the new ration cycle, the real personalities of people really began to shine....some were'nt very flattering and some were quite-admirable.

The value & benefits of testing personal limits cannot be overstated, the opportunity to go through a similar (uncertain) situation should be sought-after by on one interested in surviving or even thriving during adverse conditions.

It will amaze you what you will eat when hungry. Everything looks good and tastes good by the 5th or 6th day.

Isn't that what all the zombie (I mean obama supporters when the hand out stops coming) preparedness is all about?
How long will it take them to think anyone who has planned past tomorrow owes them? And thinks we are going to give it up?

All the preparation in the world won't help unless the people get the resolve to stand.

The 25 Elements of Martial Law Under Jade Helm

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-25-elements-of-martial-law-under-jade-helm_082015

(from a quote below: I do not feel that this information is exclusive except for the different ways that the authorities want to gain access to your homes for the purpose of gun confiscation.)

In early May, I had previously published an article in which some of the Jade Helm leadership were expressing concerns that the mission was so compartmentalized that it left many questioning the operation. I am told that some details about the nature of the martial law principles that Jade Helm is practicing is beginning to leak out. This document reflects these martial law principles which appear to be a staple for Jade Helm martial law enforcement.

On May 3, 2015, I published the following <broken link removed> . The two lists are remarkably similar. However, there are some fundamental differences.

The following list that I previously published was based upon past historical events

SEVENTEEN MARTIAL LAW CHARACTERISTICS

Most experts agree that hard core martial law contains the following 17 essential elements:

1. Mass roundup and/or execution of political dissidents.
2. Dusk to dawn curfews.
3. Rationing of essential resources.
4. The seizing of personal assets such as food and water
5. Control over all food and water.
6. The prohibition of weapons of any kind including guns, knives or chemicals which can be turned into explosives.
7. The confiscation of property, homes and businesses.
8. Arrests without due process.
9. Massive "papers please" checkpoints with intrusive searches.
10. Forced relocation and the introduction of slave labor.
11. Forced conscription into various labor camps and even into the military
12. Outlawing of free speech.
13. The installation of massive surveillance programs and the establishment of snitch programs.
14. The total control or elimination of religion.
15. Control of the media.
16. Executions without due process of law.
17. Total suspension of the Constitution.

I originally published this list to attempt the questions I was receiving about what martial law under Jade Helm could be like. Now, we more information and here is the second and substantially more official provisions of martial law under Jade Helm.

Summary of JH Working Paper Provisions for Martial Law

From what I was allowed to read, which totaled 16 pages, I have summarized the provisions for martial law under Jade Helm in the following points:

1. Control of all travel. The use of checkpoints to control exit and entry from neighborhoods and cities will be employed. LEO will enforce neighborhood quarantines with the assistance of loaned military vehicles. Military and National Guard will maintain checkpoints leading in and out of cities. This is why we saw the Idaho/Washington military checkpoint checking for ID's two weeks ago.

2. The command and control of all martial law activities will fall under the Department of Homeland Security. The President retains all executive control.

3. Refugee and civilian support centers will be established for the purposes of offering protection from anticipated widespread violence, looting and food/water shortages. The "guests" will be screened for the suitability to remain in the center. Those deemed to be a danger or in some way unsuitable, will be transported to more secure facilities. Each guest will be screened for health conditions and essential job skills which would be necessary to maintain the area. Based on the judgment of the Area Director, more vulnerable people (elderly, chronically ill, women and children) may be moved to move secure facilities for their protection.

4. Military assets will protect vital infrastructure with heavy armaments (e.g. banks, power plants, etc). No travel zones will permitted around critical infrastructure.

5. Air travel of any type will be suspended pending approval of the designated authority in both the area of departure and the area of arrival.

6. In volatile areas, dusk to dawn curfews will be established.In home curfews could be imposed until the crisis subsides. Violators will be arrested and taken to a secure facility. Lethal force can be used against anyone caught looting.

7. All business entities are subject to search and confiscation of supplies deemed vital to the survival of citizens in the present crisis. Every effort will be made to utilize private resources in an equitable manner.

8. Anyone engaging in behavior which is deemed detrimental to safety and welfare of any community will be arrested. (Note: This is the end of free speech).

9. Public or private possession of any weapon is expressly forbidden. The document spoke of voluntary gun confiscation where people come and turn in their guns. Compensation for the guns will be offered. The type of confiscation was not mentioned, but I would suspect food and water.

10. In volatile areas, the Area Commander can order door-to-door welfare checks. Further, if field officer feels that any weapon is a threat to the safety and security of a community, that weapon shall be confiscated and destroyed.

11. Food and water storage by individual citizens is encouraged. However, if shortages within a designated area occur, confiscation of these resources may occur. No citizen shall experience food and water confiscation that leaves them with less than three days of supplies per person living in any given residence.

12. There is no doubt that massive civil unrest will occur and in these instances, travel outside a designated distance from one's home can be limited. Proper paperwork can be required based upon the judgment of the Area Commander.

13. Area Commanders will employ trusted members of the clergy to assist in restoring order.

14. Regional authorities will control the release of information under the guise of preventing panic. All elections will be suspended. Therefore, the belief that Obama will not leave office at the end of his term is correct if the martial law predates his last day in office.

15. Numerous references were made to Army Field Document FM 3-39.4 which is the means in which "detainees" will be utilized.

16. Unsanctioned community meetings and gatherings will be forbidden without written permission from the local authority. Also discussed was the disposition of dead bodies and under what conditions can funerals take place. Funerals will be replaced with memorial services and will be limited to immediate members of the family. This was a complete shock to me as I have never heard of such a thing. It is clear that the martial law authorities are anticipating mass casualties. Is this why we are seeing so many medical transport vehicles in these massive convoys around the United States?

medic-trucks-2.jpg

17. Under "rare conditions" the military can secure private living space for their personnel. This is a clear violation of the Third Amendment, No Quartering Act.

18. Upon approval of the governing military authority, local law enforcement can recruit members of the community to form a posse (i.e. Brown Shirts?).

19. Violators of the martial law provisions can be tried as enemy combatants at the discretion of the local military authority (i.e. NDAA).

20. Energy conservation is called for in the event that there is power, or limited power, in any given area. Mention of home inspections for high energy users was part of this provision. I suspect that this is the guise under which gun confiscation will take place. It seems clear that the authorities want to gain access to our homes in a variety of ways. I am certain that this has to do with gun confiscation.

21. Farms, ranches and any food production center can be nationalized for the public good. This includes the transportation associated with potential food distribution.

22. With regard to the distribution of food, water and medicine (when possible), local community members will be conscripted to assist with the distribution. (EO 13603).

23. All private transportation can be commandeered for official use.

24. No private use of vehicles except with written permission from the local commander.

25. Schools, churches and other community centers will be closed during any period of chaos. These facilities will be allowed to reopen on a limited basis, and under specified conditions, when order is restored. This brings up the notion of the Clergy Response Team and the fact that the people will be told to follow Romans 13 and obey the governmental authority.

Conclusion

It was clear to me that the planning for mass casualties is a major concern. What to do with the bodies is of paramount importance to the authorities.

The document did not discuss any precipitating incident to martial law. The language is so vague in some places that it is easy to assume the worst with regard to the underlying intentions of martial law.

I want to stress that what I was allowed to view was a working document, not an official document. However, the list was very reflective of what I wrote about before. However, the notion of gun confiscations occurring under the premise of reducing energy use in a critical area, was something that had never occurred to me.

I suspect the language is vague for a couple of reasons. First, the powers that be do not want the troops to begin to form negative opinions which could lead to opposition from troops initially called upon to enforce these martial law regulations. Troops cannot be given much time to ponder their actions if compliance to an edict is offered which is fundamentally in opposition to many of the troops belief systems. . Secondly, by being vague, the authorities retain plausible deniability.

Finally, why was I permitted to see this list and encouraged to write about it? There is a strong move to encourage officers and enlisted men to followed their oath to protect and defend the Constitution. I know of others who have been given much of this information in various formats. I do not feel that this information is exclusive except for the different ways that the authorities want to gain access to your homes for the purpose of gun confiscation.

There is no doubt that many of you will read much more into these 25 provisions that what is written here.

I've been listening to One Second After and am just now on the part where the city elders are discussing the effect a lack of psychotropic drugs will have on the population and how the nut cases may well form cults, attack individuals and all the rest . That would blend nicely with race riots and end-times types

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top