JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The rimfire can will be the most eye opening at of the 3. The pistol can can be very quiet on a good host with the right ammo, as can the rifle can.

I'm excited about the rimfire can. We have coyotes in the hood and as it is my neighbor across the street uses shorts in his revolver to dispatch the raccoons.
This should allow me to take care of the occasional pests that come into the yard for a chicken dinner. Or the buttholes that spray my hunting dogs.

I'm excited about the rimfire can. We have coyotes in the hood and as it is my neighbor across the street uses shorts in his revolver to dispatch the raccoons.
This should allow me to take care of the occasional pests that come into the yard for a chicken dinner. Or the buttholes that spray my hunting dogs.
I can get away with shooting rimfire in places I shouldn't be. The bolt action 9 and lever 38 are close behind.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top