JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...Got the call yesterday. Picked them up this afternoon.

20210507_233319.jpg

"Free" more like prepaid!

Congrats on the cans. I've got 4 itching to be released soon.

...Got the call yesterday. Picked them up this afternoon.

View attachment 879750
They're nice but don't expect miracles and then get disappointed. Good earpro reduces the sound level about the same as a silencer does, so just keep that in mind. If your AR pistol was earsplitting before, it's now going to be just loud. If your 22 rifle was already quiet, it's going to be nearly silent.

Just like if you were wearing mediocre plugs or good muffs.

They're nice but don't expect miracles and then get disappointed. Good earpro reduces the sound level about the same as a silencer does, so just keep that in mind. If your AR pistol was earsplitting before, it's now going to be just loud. If your 22 rifle was already quiet, it's going to be nearly silent.

Just like if you were wearing mediocre plugs or good muffs.
Thank you.
I do realize all of that and understand the performance isn't going to be like hollyweird BS.

You lucky dog.

Now I get to ruminate on mine, still in confinement a mere few miles away... :( COngrats through my tears. :D btw first timer here too, so I get your excitement!

You lucky dog.

Now I get to ruminate on mine, still in confinement a mere few miles away... :( COngrats through my tears. :D btw first timer here too, so I get your excitement!

How many months on the wait time are you?

I have been seeing a lot of 5-7 month waits recently.
All 3 of mine came the same day with same date on the paperwork o_O. Which can be a hit and miss issue

I'm just bubbleguming - barely 2 1/2 mo into the wait. :eek: lol... female pooch there...
That was about the time I just forgot about them. Then I checked my day counter on the 172nd day and messaged my guy. He only responded when the paperwork showed up on the 180th day.
In short, forget about them. Then the magic day will happen suddenly.

True.

These are my first cans and I've never shot suppressed before. I'm super excited.
The rimfire can will be the most eye opening at of the 3. The pistol can can be very quiet on a good host with the right ammo, as can the rifle can.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top