JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

After reading the article I can't say I'm surprised by it. There are many similar reported incidents that will the majority of us shaking our heads. At the bottom of the story link there is a comments section and I read this from someone which was a interesting take on the bigger picture. I'll post it here for other to read and decide if this person is spot or completely missing the picture.

Quote: "Two things conservatives need to learn, and get settled in their minds: First, none of these Democrats are "stupid," "dumb," "totally out of their minds," or "unaware of what they are really doing." All of those are excuses. No, they are not stupid or blind or unaware. They are evil. They know exactly what they are doing, it is planned, and their desires are for more and more power over the people and to literally crush or eliminate those that would get in their way. Second, the left and the right cannot coexist any longer. The two viewpoints are diametrically opposed to each other and the gap is growing wider by the week. The only way we can live together is where one side oppresses the other and forces a relatively peaceful society. In the case of the right having power, they would have to oppress the left's constant attempts to destroy rights and freedoms, like restraining a rabid dog from biting someone. The left, however, would oppress the right by stripping them of all rights and freedoms and using force to crush any attempt at going against the Narrative. "

After reading the article I can't say I'm surprised by it. There are many similar reported incidents that will the majority of us shaking our heads. At the bottom of the story link there is a comments section and I read this from someone which was a interesting take on the bigger picture. I'll post it here for other to read and decide if this person is spot or completely missing the picture.

Quote: "Two things conservatives need to learn, and get settled in their minds: First, none of these Democrats are "stupid," "dumb," "totally out of their minds," or "unaware of what they are really doing." All of those are excuses. No, they are not stupid or blind or unaware. They are evil. They know exactly what they are doing, it is planned, and their desires are for more and more power over the people and to literally crush or eliminate those that would get in their way. Second, the left and the right cannot coexist any longer. The two viewpoints are diametrically opposed to each other and the gap is growing wider by the week. The only way we can live together is where one side oppresses the other and forces a relatively peaceful society. In the case of the right having power, they would have to oppress the left's constant attempts to destroy rights and freedoms, like restraining a rabid dog from biting someone. The left, however, would oppress the right by stripping them of all rights and freedoms and using force to crush any attempt at going against the Narrative. "

I think that pretty well sums it up!

The officer said it did not matter that it was a toy gun, and he continued to lecture the couple.

BUT, But, but.......
What about the orange (or red) painted muzzle ends?

Aloha, Mark

PA is a fairly pro gun - pro RKBA state or it was shy of some cities where one group of people out vote another group of people. And even in the cities, there are MANY pro RKBA people but they do not get the attention that the anti crowd gets in the lame stream - mass media news.

(That goes for other Mid-Atlantic and Eastern states where their citizens are PRO RKBA even if some people may not believe it because they only SEE 1 side or HEAR specific loud mouth ANTI gunners all of the time. So they only BELIEVE what they see or hear on the news and read online unfortunately.)

Parents should not be using ZOOM or those other insta whatever deals in my opinion. STOP using that stuff. Get rid of it and Alexa and all of the other trappings that people THINK (LOL) will be cool to have in their home.

(I am NOT talking about when parents share their gun stories or some gun pictures on a PRO GUN - PRO RKBA website where the main audience will NOT get their panties in a twist and call some LINE to say that you are abusing your child since there is a freaking TOY GUN in their home.

The parent did NOT have to tell any authority figure whether there were OTHER GUNS or NOT in their home as the article says. Supposedly, the Mom was saying over and over that there was ONLY a toy gun and NO other guns in the home. What a bunch of SALAMI!

So did the parent TEACH THE CHILD GUN SAFETY RULES for this toy gun?

Was it just there IN the picture of the ZOOM footage? I did not see any film footage so I have NO clue there.

So the MERE FACT that some anti got all OFFENDED BY SEEING A TOY GUN and made a telephone call, sigh, is that ALL there is to this story or did someone actually find out MORE to the story?

This did not take place in Philly or Pittsburg from what I read. That area where the story is supposed to be based in IS or WAS a VERY pro gun area. Not just in the old days but even NOW according to my old friends back east.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:

Every single time that I see this picture, it reminds me of some people that I have SEEN in Montana NOT back where I used to live. The SMUG LOOK on this _'s face makes me want to - well never mind. Gag!

The first time was when I was in some health and food store in THIS college town looking for something that I used to buy. They stressed health and natural stuff. LOL

I went to use their bathroom in this so called WELL KNOWN famous store (PM me if you want the name since I do not want to get sued.) and I have seen truck stops on a highway, RR and airport bathrooms look CLEANER than that bathroom where the paper towels were overflowing the trash can down to the floor, the paper towel holders were empty, the sinks and mirrors needed to be wiped off, etc.

Hey, I am old and was raised on 'Cleanliness is next to Godliness'.

Heck, that sign was on the WALL in a locker room where I used to SWIM AS AN ADULT, not just as a child on the East Coast, on a DAILY BASIS at my old Olympic Pool - Y - back east in farm/lake country. CLEAN UP after yourself and respect other people's property!

I did MENTION THIS FACT to a customer service person and to my MT born/raised husband.

So the people who USED the facility should have made sure that they HIT the trash can and if they used a paper towel to wipe off any extra splash on the counter/handle using the towel PLUS get a paper towel to pull OPEN the door handle to leave.

PLUS the store should have had a worker go in there on a regular basis to CHECK and do a quick clean up in the ladies room. I have NO clue how bad the men's bathroom was since my husband did not use it.

Anyway, seeing THIS PICTURE and some other dudes/dudettes WALKING around that store and around town looking like they NEEDED a shower, a shampoo, a huge rinse, a HAIRCUT or shave REMINDS ME of the first few times that I came to TOWN from living way up in the Sapphire Mountains.

The SMUG LOOK reminds me of OLDER HIPPIES (Gag a maggot time!) and their children that they raised and indoctrinated to be such wonderful SJW types who constantly remind WE THE PEOPLE that we are always wrong and THEY are always correct due to their FEELINGS and love for nature while they themselves pollute society in general and PROMOTE the transients/bums who have NO respect for public or private land or space or personal property rights!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Heck, three years ago, my son was detained and searched because he brought my copy of "Shooter's Bible" to school. A book. I wish I had recorded my conversation with the principal. "I hear he has access to guns in your house?" "Absolutely, under strict supervision - we go shooting together as often as we can."
Same school that called me to talk about him reading "Mein Kampf."
Me: "Is it in German or English?" Asst. Principal: "I don't know." Me: "Is it in your library?" Asst. Principal : "Yes." Me : "well then, what's the issue?"

Heck, three years ago, my son was detained and searched because he brought my copy of "Shooter's Bible" to school. A book. I wish I had recorded my conversation with the principal. "I hear he has access to guns in your house?" "Absolutely, under strict supervision - we go shooting together as often as we can."
Same school that called me to talk about him reading "Mein Kampf."
Me: "Is it in German or English?" Asst. Principal: "I don't know." Me: "Is it in your library?" Asst. Principal : "Yes." Me : "well then, what's the issue?"

Good and interesting post. Thank you.

Send the boy to school with some of Cooper's books.

Col. Jeff Cooper's one called, TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT and SPEAK the TRUTH, ought to teach the teachers and his school mates!

Take care. Good shooting to you and your son!

Cate

This family is a victim of the, I can raise your kid better than you club. I don't know where people find the time.

Depending on how the call was reported to police, maybe they had no choice. BUT, it sounds like the police understood it was a BS call from the beginning. Took an opportunity to lecture someone.

Fear and loathing!
"The German government perfected the process of snitching on neighbors during the 1920s and '30s – leading up to World World II. It's horrifying to imagine that such tendencies might exist in modern-day America. "

Get real dude, it is just not just the German government - "if you see something, say something". Sound familiar? This has been going on for centuries and will not stop. Power is not about politics or religion, it is about power. And those in power will use any means to stay in power. Politics should not be a career! Herd animals are easily herded!

Note: check your local and state laws regarding weapons that can launch a projectile. Airsofts are not legal in many locales!

I may be a criminal some day - how is not necessarily important. What is important is that as a current law abiding citizen if you try to control my ability to protect my family, friends, and myself that day will come much sooner. The law should understand that many of us are supportive of Law enforcement but that can change,

'My Poor Kids Thought We Were Going to be Arrested." Toy Gun Causes Chaos on Zoom

'My Poor Kids Thought We Were Going to be Arrested." Toy Gun Causes Chaos on Zoom

Look at the Tamir Rice story. A little boy just playing with a toy gun.

Look at the Tamir Rice story. A little boy just playing with a toy gun.
Tamir Rice was a 200 pound twelve year old who had the police called on him for pointing a realistic looking 1911 at people in a public park. He was shot and killed after drawing the toy gun from his waist and pointing it directly at the responding officers. That is a lot different from a seven year old with a toy setting on the table inside his private home.

Last Edited:
I personally am fed up with the bubble-wrapped world mentality.
It's a common refrain: We have bubble-wrapped the world. Americans in particular are obsessed with "safety." The simplest way to get any law passed in America, be it a zoning law or a sweeping reform of the intelligence community, is to invoke a simple sentence: "A kid might get hurt."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top