JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one is obviously staged. Look at the way the kids are laying there with their hands/arms under their heads

ChildrenAtrocities1.jpg

...thanks WND for the drama

Either way their are too many people in this world that do this with almost excitement to children and women.
I think we should wipe them off the earth.
But our military (govt) is far too PC to do what NEEDS done.
Ask most soldiers coming back from the sandbox. This war could have been fought a lot differently saved American lives and killed more evil people. Nothing is perfect, but as long as more bad guys die and less good guys do.

True. This wasnt a war in a sense. More pc police action. A lot of our guys died due to inaction based off of fear of prosecution. Wanat is a good example

This one is obviously staged. Look at the way the kids are laying there with their hands/arms under their heads

View attachment 116607

...thanks WND for the drama

No this was not stagged I heard it on the Jay Sequlow show. ( spelled wrong I know ) Also know as the ACLJ and he interviewed the pastor of these four children. Totally sick! This is true religious persecution. And yes it's happening in a lot of places around the world.

Have you ever thought that pic. Was taken before they chopped there heads off since they still have them!!

Stacy

Kinda obvious their heads are attached too

You didn't look very far did you. :/\/
If things continue here..............."coming to a neighborhood near you soon"
The Mexican cartels already copy these walking feces.
They beheaded an entire village or several......................
Obama and Holder even fed them guns with impunity. Or did
everyone already forget fast and furious.

No one thinks this will come here to haunt us, but it will if people do not take it serious
enough or actually give a damn.

Last Edited:
Either way their are too many people in this world that do this with almost excitement to children and women.
I think we should wipe them off the earth.
But our military (govt) is far too PC to do what NEEDS done.
Ask most soldiers coming back from the sandbox. This war could have been fought a lot differently saved American lives and killed more evil people. Nothing is perfect, but as long as more bad guys die and less good guys do.

Our usurper in DC silently feeds these people and supports them.

No this was not stagged I heard it on the Jay Sequlow show. ( spelled wrong I know ) Also know as the ACLJ and he interviewed the pastor of these four children. Totally sick! This is true religious persecution. And yes it's happening in a lot of places around the world.

Have you ever thought that pic. Was taken before they chopped there heads off since they still have them!!

Stacy

Taku - Thanks for pointing that out I know I didn't read the whole thing because as I stated above I already heard about it.
But I was dumb enough to go back and look and that is by far the most F**ked up thing I have ever seen in my life!!!
I wish I hadn't looked I didn't need those images in my head!!

Stacy

Taku - Thanks for pointing that out I know I didn't read the whole thing because as I stated above I already heard about it.
But I was dumb enough to go back and look and that is by far the most F**ked up thing I have ever seen in my life!!!
I wish I hadn't looked I didn't need those images in my head!!

Stacy

No one needs those images in their heads, but the people that live it every damned day of their lives don't have much choice. They were Christians and that was the sole reason they were mutilated.
Sometimes people do not see until it hits them square in the gut !
The socalled lifeforms that did that are already here.
They are already in Mexico and South America and Canada. Everyone wants to ignore it.

Last Edited:
Maybe some of you didn't see the little girl that was missing her head.
This old Marine would love to get some of these low life scum in the peep sights of his 60 's vintage M-14

Maybe some of you didn't see the little girl that was missing her head.
This old Marine would love to get some of these low life scum in the peep sights of his 60 's vintage M-14

Amen Brother. and Semper Fi.
That day may well come here.
What they do kind of leaves you with grit and sand in the teeth and no where to spit it out .
My son spent time with a medical team in Jordan at one of the Syrian refugee camps treating children.
What was done to them cannot be put into words without fires breaking out.

I wish it would come to a head before were too old to fight back.
Like the quote says,
If violence should come, let it be in my time so my children my know peace.
I fear the days that this country is heading towards.

This is no different that the mass genocide that's been going on in other parts of the world, namely Africa.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top