JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only reason I stopped rolling my own 9 was it was too cheap to just buy it. When what I have starts to get low I will roll before I pay that much. For 25 a box I will dust off the press and dies again.

Similar here. Learned how to reload 9mm amidst ammunition & components in boon times, then stopped due to not being worthwhile $/time wise.

Kept buying powder & primers when there were deals (free shipping/hazmat/classifieds deals on here), along with manufactured ammunition. Did buy a bit of pistol powder last summer to bump up stock on hand, which was amidst the blight, cost only a touch more than pre-blight at that time from Grafs & Sons.

Am reloading 9mm at ~$.15 /round, but that's using Berry's plated bullets at current prices. Averaged price for primers / powders I paid over time, "free" brass we've kept.

Will be ~$.10-$.12/rd when I flip to coated lead, depending upon who has what available etc.

My current price per round would be less if I stocked up on projectiles, or learned to smelt/cast. However I focused more on purchasing primers/powders instead, along with manufactured.

I should have purchased smelt/cast equipment too, during boon times. Lesson learned for if this blight ends..., or if I ever have access to a time machine. ;)

IMO, starting reloading now from scratch can be worthwhile, if one shoots enough. Expensive & a hassle sourcing decent equipment plus components from scratch, however not insurmountable.

Haven't priced out what the price per round would be using only what is available currently, however surely should be less than the average manufactured of ~$.60/round.

Would take longer to see a "return" on the overhead outlay expense of equipment is all. Plus one could still enjoy shooting...

At least the OP's site domain registration was hidden domestically out of Phoenix, this one is from Iceland and all the social networking links direct back to itself.

It appears to be coming out of the same website mill though.

This is another one I posted about a few days ago. Probably the same scammers.
I like the chat box. I encourage them to jump out windows and other such things.

-E-

This is another one I posted about a few days ago. Probably the same scammers.
I like the chat box. I encourage them to jump out windows and other such things.

-E-

$.50 a round for .30-06!! Holy crap! I'll take 10,000 rounds. I'll make a fortune selling it on the interwebs!

I went to the site, went to their "contact us", got their address (82 12th Street, Office 14, LA) and googled it.

Multiple different but similar sites using that exact address, some businesses too. Also a DMCA takedown notice for several of the sites - something about violation of a trademarked logo.

Obviously a scammer setting up multiple sites, probably with a PO box at the address.

"we are probably the best online shop you can trust and have 1005 confidence with."

:s0078::s0078::s0078::s0078::s0078:

Looks like they still have yet to learn how to use the 'shift-key' on their keyboard.

Yeah, it's gonna be 'hard pass'...

Similar here. Learned how to reload 9mm amidst ammunition & components in boon times, then stopped due to not being worthwhile $/time wise.

Kept buying powder & primers when there were deals (free shipping/hazmat/classifieds deals on here), along with manufactured ammunition. Did buy a bit of pistol powder last summer to bump up stock on hand, which was amidst the blight, cost only a touch more than pre-blight at that time from Grafs & Sons.

Am reloading 9mm at ~$.15 /round, but that's using Berry's plated bullets at current prices. Averaged price for primers / powders I paid over time, "free" brass we've kept.

Will be ~$.10-$.12/rd when I flip to coated lead, depending upon who has what available etc.

My current price per round would be less if I stocked up on projectiles, or learned to smelt/cast. However I focused more on purchasing primers/powders instead, along with manufactured.

I should have purchased smelt/cast equipment too, during boon times. Lesson learned for if this blight ends..., or if I ever have access to a time machine. ;)

IMO, starting reloading now from scratch can be worthwhile, if one shoots enough. Expensive & a hassle sourcing decent equipment plus components from scratch, however not insurmountable.

Haven't priced out what the price per round would be using only what is available currently, however surely should be less than the average manufactured of ~$.60/round.

Would take longer to see a "return" on the overhead outlay expense of equipment is all. Plus one could still enjoy shooting...
As with ammo, I learned before Al even invented the net, to not get caught. First "mass shortage" I remember was just primers. Pre net, can't remember what it was that caused that one but it was all I needed to see. Made sure it never effected me. Since all the parts to roll are just like loaded ammo. Stuff can be bought when someone is young and unless stored poorly will outlive the buyer. So keep some 5 gal buckets with the stuff I "may need". Chances are it will be left to kids when I shuffle off but, sure nice to know it's there when the next panic hits. Sadly so few seem to learn. Lost track how many of these panic's I have seen now and still so few seem to ever learn. :s0092:
For anyone "new", this one will end too, they always do no matter how many love to scream this one is different and will never end. When it does, stuff will be on sale again. They will have yet another chance to be the ant or the grasshopper. :D

For anyone "new", this one will end too, they always do no matter how many love to scream this one is different and will never end. When it does, stuff will be on sale again. They will have yet another chance to be the ant or the grasshopper.

I think that might have something to do with what happens in two, and four years. This country has a chance of turning like European countries depending on the critters inhabiting The white House and state capitols. It makes me uneasy. Hell, I just got started a little over ten years ago! I'm 65 and feel like I got a bunch of catching up to do.

I think that might have something to do with what happens in two, and four years. This country has a chance of turning like European countries depending on the critters inhabiting The white House and state capitols. It makes me uneasy. Hell, I just got started a little over ten years ago! I'm 65 and feel like I got a bunch of catching up to do.
Yes, if we keep going the way we are with shooters content to sleep, we could well end up like the UK. If they actually just take the guns then there will be no more "panic" as there will be nothing to buy. Now if it gets to that point in my lifetime? Sucks for sure. At every one of these panics since the net came along I lost track of the number of "the sky is falling" posters who said "this one" is different and will never end, we will never see the "old prices" again and such. :s0092:
Hey whatever, sounds great to those who sit on tons of ammo and parts who want the panic to last as long as possible since they are making bank on selling the stuff. To me? Not worried. Just over a year ago I was buying case's of CCI MM .22 for $6 a sleeve to my door. It was never that cheap at even Wally in decades. So if gun owners finally allow the law makers to just take the guns? Sad but we get the government we deserve. If that does not happen the ammo will again be where it was a little over a year ago and the people screaming the sky if falling will again go back to sleep and ignore the stuff on sale weekly. Until the next panic and start all over again. Just human nature I guess.

This is why I only buy from reputable dealers that I'm familiar with.
Well people of course need to use common sense but, it's real easy in the US to not be taken. If people pay with plastic they are covered. Now those who like to pay with Money orders, or some other form? Hey great. Many do so and rave they never had a problem. Not for me.
Now when I first try some new place I never heard of I will ask first. When this panic was just getting started I tried a few places I had never even heard of as supplies started to go. All of them of course were fine as I do not order until I see the total price and only pay with a credit card.
For those who send Money Orders or such? If someone gets burned it sucks but I would not be able to feel sorry for them as they are adults and made the choice to take the risk.

Their chat window that pops up on their site:
View attachment 864842
Then all of a sudden after my last comment...pop!
View attachment 864843

Their fake address as listed on Whois.com
From Whois.com
View attachment 864844View attachment 864845
Their executive team...stock photos swiped from the interwebs..
View attachment 864846

Fake address listed on their site:
82 12TH STREET, OFFICE 14, LA
I typed in their chat app...

1ED02180-F079-4384-B42B-6E7B18521B54.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR