JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Hey fellow hunter/ shooters check out this website, it started to pop up in my Ammoseek.com search engine starting a week ago, they have crazy pre covid-19 or close ammo prices, you dont pay with a CC, but zelle or google pay etc, I tried googling them but not much has come back...yall tell me what you think. I mean 1000 rounds of new .243 win Fed for 500...come on man, what they got running the place CornPop.... Semper Fi...

Only pay with a credit card, easiest way to not get scammed. If they dont take credit cards something is wrong, literally anyone these days can get set up to take credit cards.

The street address they give in contact information is incomplete. You might try to call the phone number they provide and see if they pick up, maybe ask some questions.

The no CC for payment is a red flag, as stated above.

The old saw, "if is seems too good to be true, it probably isn't" applies.

Phone # is written in a non US way, and they ship to all 58 states, they claim to have been in business 15 years but the web site was built in 2021. What could go wrong?

I deal with them all the time. Just send me your Bitcoin or Target gift cards and I will place the order for you. I hear they are stocking 22LR Raufoss soon too. I can fix that pesky system.dll on your computer too for an extra fee. LOL

While I am NOT going to think about buying from a place that will not take a CC the line that gets me is "have crazy pre covid-19 or close ammo prices"
I know people tend to have short memories and all but this short? 13 months ago I was buying the 9mm ammo I have for less than half what this place wants. People often said I was over paying. Since you could walk into the stores and buy it cheaper. Too me it was worth the extra to have it dropped at my door. So now $500 a case is crazy pre covid? 13 months ago even the most expensive places to be found, like Ranges, did not try to sell 9mm range ammo for $25 a box guys.

Hmmm... primers are 10 cents each. Sorry, "primmers".
.30-30 was listed as handgun ammo, but not rifle ammo.
Ordered a handgun, shipped to my door! No FFL or dealer info needed apparently.
Do not take credit cards.
Gee, I didn't see anything to worry about!

Hmmm... primers are 10 cents each. Sorry, "primmers".
.30-30 was listed as handgun ammo, but not rifle ammo.
Ordered a handgun, shipped to my door! No FFL or dealer info needed apparently.
Do not take credit cards.
Gee, I didn't see anything to worry about!
Hahahahahah I know I placed a order for 30 hunting rifles in 30-06 mailed right to my address...I think the ATF would love this website...

Hey fellow hunter/ shooters check out this website, it started to pop up in my Ammoseek.com search engine starting a week ago, they have crazy pre covid-19 or close ammo prices, you dont pay with a CC, but zelle or google pay etc, I tried googling them but not much has come back...yall tell me what you think. I mean 1000 rounds of new .243 win Fed for 500...come on man, what they got running the place CornPop.... Semper Fi...

As the saying goes if it's too good to be true. I found a site whyle back called worldwideammo and they had prices that would make you drool first indication 2nd they only wanted venmo cash app.

Was like wtf looked up site info and such total scam? So I messaged the # and messed with the guy he was clearly misspelling words and not making correct sentences told him I wanted 2k worth of ammo reported to FTC and it has been taken down stupid scammers haha.
:s0109:

Looks like Glock finally figured out how to make a pistol worth buying... :s0112:

I know people tend to have short memories and all but this short? 13 months ago I was buying the 9mm ammo I have for less than half what this place wants
I was losing my dam mind when l first spent $500 on a case of 9mm... WHERE DOES IT END???!!!!

Uuuhhh... reminiscing fondly about last year's. 50/rd "bargains" is where it ended for me. I've officially lost my dam mind now.

I was losing my dam mind when l first spent $500 on a case of 9mm... WHERE DOES IT END???!!!!

Uuuhhh... reminiscing fondly about last year's. 50/rd "bargains" is where it ended for me. I've officially lost my dam mind now.
The only reason I stopped rolling my own 9 was it was too cheap to just buy it. When what I have starts to get low I will roll before I pay that much. For 25 a box I will dust off the press and dies again.

Their chat window that pops up on their site:
46663550-E765-4D3D-9502-4BBEAFA280CD.png
Then all of a sudden after my last comment...pop!
25646649-87EB-40E5-A8E7-D166644FDED1.png

Their fake address as listed on Whois.com
From Whois.com
98767962-F594-4502-A6D3-2561C26CDD7D.png 17F67966-9C70-49FB-B115-B6CFFED72635.png
Their executive team...stock photos swiped from the interwebs..
26F5F9E8-3CD7-464C-825C-E9EB274D4BC8.png

Fake address listed on their site:
82 12TH STREET, OFFICE 14, LA

Just had a flash back from around the time just after I started rolling my own. After The Sandy Hook shooting I was getting hundreds of pieces of 9mm brass from the range every time I went. 9mm wasn't worth loading to most people. I'm not so silly now! Go to any outdoor shooting spots and you're not going to find but a, missed, piece or two of reloadable brass.

Zelle should only be used with people you know, because once you send the money it never comes back. Some outfit did this same thing with good prices on Glocks. People paid and didn't get their guns.

Do they have a US physical address listed? Never buy anything from a company that won't list an address.

We are the best online when it comes to selling ammunition and firearms. over 15years of existence, we are probably the best online shop you can trust and have 1005 confidence with.

This is 1005 awesomeness... lol

Edit: I used to work for FB so its fun to check this stuff out. Btw, I only have a ghost FB page, I tombstoned mine about five years ago.

The page has a FB link to entity called AxiomThemes which FB itself says is located in Ukraine.

page1.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class