JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Hey fellow hunter/ shooters check out this website, it started to pop up in my Ammoseek.com search engine starting a week ago, they have crazy pre covid-19 or close ammo prices, you dont pay with a CC, but zelle or google pay etc, I tried googling them but not much has come back...yall tell me what you think. I mean 1000 rounds of new .243 win Fed for 500...come on man, what they got running the place CornPop.... Semper Fi...
Save your money and buy Beer.
Don't spend it foolishly.
Guy

The only reason I stopped rolling my own 9 was it was too cheap to just buy it. When what I have starts to get low I will roll before I pay that much. For 25 a box I will dust off the press and dies again.
Yeah I recently started reloading 9mm again . Last time I reloaded 9mm was when I was 24 because I was too broke to pay attention.

Knocked out a thousand rounds of 147 subsonics over the last few days using small rifle primers because thats all Ive got.

I did get a notice from Midway that CCI has discontinued the 5000 round pack of primers entirely and their "normal" price on the CCI 1K bricks they dont have in stock is now $75. I really hate midway.

H&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.amuniversal.jpg

I've also noticed an uptick in spammy emails getting in my inbox. Annoying and weird.
I keep getting ones from some "representative of fill-in-the blank foreign government" wanting me to pay "click right here for invoice" for goods in a container on a ship apparently heading my way. I don't click and I've learned that if you hover the mouse over the from address you get a different address to put in the blacklist file.

I keep getting ones from some "representative of fill-in-the blank foreign government" wanting me to pay "click right here for invoice" for goods in a container on a ship apparently heading my way. I don't click and I've learned that if you hover the mouse over the from address you get a different address to put in the blacklist file.

You might get lucky? It could be that 1,500,000 assortment of primers that are finally coming in from Russia!

OUR HISTORY:

Our goal is to empower our clients — beginners, enthusiasts, agencies and corporations — through safety, education, and professional training. We aim to equip our clients with the tools and resources they need to excel in any shooting discipline: for recreation, for competition and for personal protection.

Our experience has taught us that it is critical to 'keep it simple' when training because the 'Best do the Basics Better.' All of the tactics, techniques and procedures we teach have been proven in combat, not by others… by us! Our training is offered in condensed, scalable, and repeatable training experiences, because we know that most people cannot take the time to attend multi-day training courses.

A quick web search finds this is copied word for word from another website.

I went to the site, went to their "contact us", got their address (82 12th Street, Office 14, LA) and googled it.

Multiple different but similar sites using that exact address, some businesses too. Also a DMCA takedown notice for several of the sites - something about violation of a trademarked logo.

Obviously a scammer setting up multiple sites, probably with a PO box at the address.

Government sting operation??????
Looking for the street thugs?????

Also, they are using NameCheap and NameSilo.

Those aren't technically bad... but both are known to basically never report anything to anyone ever, without a court mandated kick in the door right now order. Basically it's a spammer's dream. By the time the good guys get their paperwork in order, the page admin is long gone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top