JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
sorry I don't have a picture to compete with Misconnie. Mine would scare the kids, so I'll leave it blank. Grew up in the N valley when the fields were full of roosters and the creeks full of cutthroats. All replaced now with liberal Califirnicans. Retreated to the coast, but they're worse here. Most of you will never know how how good it once was...but if we want to hold onto what we still have left, we need to get off our duffs and organize- stand up and push back. See what happened last legislative session (" elections have consequences")...that's just the beginning. Wish I could relax after a lifetime fighting politics to make a living, but it's not to be. "You snooze-you lose". All of us with like interest (pro-Second Amendment) need to support, heavily, the NRA/ILA (for national), and Kevin Sterrett's OFF (locally), and make your faces known in Salem and Olympia...and remember, if you vote (D) you're voting against yourself- the party has moved left of Stalin. It's not the party of JFK anymore. Also, it's disappointing to see our multi-thousand membership "Sportsmens" groups expending all their time and energy on habitat and cozying up to bureaucrats-government while blissfully trusting the Second Amendment will always be there. If they don't wake up and smell the roses, someday we'll be able to hunt all that habitat with sticks. OK...enough of an "introduction".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top