JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not own shoes. Nor would I let shoes in my house. I just see no need for them?

And if other people want shoes. They should get those old style leather shoes used in the 1770's.
That's all you need!

The use of modern shoes should be reserved for the police and military. There the only ones that can justify the use of all these flexible, soft and scary looking shoes!

And don't get me started on arch support! Our founding fathers didn't even know what arch support was!
They sure wouldn't see any need for shoes that use arch support!

Since this is written in English ... (some translations)
"Lenny Wood, 66, was enjoying a pint when a lollipop lady called 999 to report seeing a "firearm". (beer) (Crossing guard)(911)
Armed response officers ordered all customers to come out of his local one by one with their hands raised. " (pub / bar )

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/556381/labourer-police-raid-retired

These are our neighbors. Man who uses a cane, enjoying a beer is reported to police as "man with a gun" The woman needs to loose her Lollipop job.

Since this is written in English ... (some translations)
"Lenny Wood, 66, was enjoying a pint when a lollipop lady called 999 to report seeing a "firearm". (beer) (Crossing guard)(911)
Armed response officers ordered all customers to come out of his local one by one with their hands raised. " (pub / bar )

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/556381/labourer-police-raid-retired

These are our neighbors. Man who uses a cane, enjoying a beer is reported to police as "man with a gun" The woman needs to loose her Lollipop job.

My God these people have seriously gone right off the deep end.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top