JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You cannot have polite, professional police transition to brutal tyrannical thugs overnight. The later is what will be required to attempt to keep the sheep in line after the economic collapse.

The sheep will cheer their sheep dogs and there is little objection to them behaving badly.

Celebrating 'being American' ... celebrating 'being safe' .... celebrating 'happiness' .... and the BEST LINE by one of the sheep - "it is really scared to be that close to UNPREDICTABILITY."

That was epic and absolutely true of the sheeple mindset. Protecting the status quo is the absolute goal. Truth often threatens the status quo and has an uncomfortable message. The message being that our protectors are often the perpetrators. ONLY comfortable messages can and will be processed by the minds of the sheep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney King was a menace to society. He was not beat down due to his skin color.

He might be a menace for speeding or trying to out run cops, but beating someone almost to death for it makes them a greater danger. Nothing about what he did earned him any physical force and you can watch the video from beginning to end and see one police officer actually tries to prevent the first baton blow from happening. An officer raises his baton up by kings head to swing and a officer runs over with arm out blocking his swing, that's when the cops at his legs start in on him and then they all do with the exception of that cop that tried to stop it. So what you have is 1 good cop out of many in that bunch. You have better odds at finding two innocent people in jail.

I've dealt with a lot of rotten cops, and outside the system its really hard to do anything about these guys. One thing I've always suggested is do what you can to get the good ones promoted. When you have contact with an officer who really conducts himself well, fire off a letter to his higher ups and say so. It may not do much, but I'd like to think having the genuine good guys fresh in the higher-ups mind might make some kind of difference when promotion time comes around. Speaking of, I've got a letter to write on this very subject (on two officers sent to my house by an amphetamine addicted neighbor to have me arrested for "hacking her ebay" among other things....how does that work?)

Savage
The problem with that approach today is that the officers will be placed on a watch list for signs of other deviant behavior patterns. You have marked them as dangerous to the system . . .

Sheldon

People get the government/police they deserve. Sorry, but no people in history have earned the boot across the throat as much as Americans. Government/authority worshipers; deluded, brainwashed idiots.

It is sad watching the decay into tyranny where we will never regain our fake freedoms, but hey, it is inevitable. Personally, I don't have kids so my concern is it getting really bad before I expire. Everyday without the plunge into darkness is another day to appreciate.

But if you have kids, their futures will be comparable to the farmers under Stalin. Disarmed, fully controlled, worker slaves or disposable people. Nothing more.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top