JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is needed is action ... enough has been discussed and 'interpreted'. Sign them up for NRA, SAF, etc and get to buying more guns & ammo! Money talks.

Agree on getting them engaged in the hobby/sport. Back when us Baby Boomers were little ones, the majority of us couldn't wait to get the nod to go plunking with the adults. Going hunting and fishing was the norm and a good many of us have continued participating in these activities all life long.

I'm hopeful they will tire with the electronic binky that consumes their everyday and seek some traditional life experiences.

As a 24 year old millennial I can say from my experience we tend to be all about ""freedom" think Rand Paul's quote(ish) we want a married gay couple to be able to protect their pot farm with a AR-15.
-- they seem to hate th government but still blame corporations for everything. (I personally like corporations and we can argue that later.)
- rarely do mellinnials bother to research fully a story. Click read for 30 seconds form a opinion. It's very easy to change their minds with a couple added stats.
-those of us 25 and under have spent our entire adult life's under Obama and are sick of it in the same way those who are older hated bush.
- we see how were being fu*ked but ignore it.
- they think the system is broken and refuse to vote (I try to tell them to fix it you must vote.)
- they strongly dislike all religion
-they are carful not to offend anyone but enjoy discussing race, politics, religion, and business.

These are my observations from people between 20-28 those younger and older seem very liberal by comparison

This seems like collectivist-speak. People are individuals.

However it's good to hear people are beginning to understand what a sham elections are. To fix it you must stop voting. The link in the OP is what works, not voting.

But then I'm a boomer, what would I know? :)

However it's good to hear people are beginning to understand what a sham elections are. To fix it you must stop voting. The link in the OP is what works, not voting.

It's the boomers fault. :eek:, human beings are herd animals so colectivism is natural to us all. Individuality is highly over rated. It's just one more step to losing the nation. Your not special, I'm not special, we are all just people that need to work together for the outcome we want.

If there are any 2A supporters that are students or employees of Portland State University...or anyone at PSU who has never shot a firearm but would like to learn firearm safety skills, learn how to target shoot, etc....please send us an e-mail

PSU Students for Concealed Carry

[email protected]
https://sites.google.com/site/psuconcealed/
I would very much like to here back on how many take up the offer... well, maybe I really wouldn't, but still would.

we are all just people that need to work together for the outcome we want

Sure, nothing wrong with that:

"Americans of all ages, all conditions, and all dispositions, constantly form associations. They have not only commercial and manufacturing companies, in which all take part, but associations of a thousand other kinds - religious, moral, serious, futile, extensive, or restricted, enormous or diminutive. The Americans make associations to give entertainments, to found establishments for education, to build inns, to construct churches, to diffuse books, to send missionaries to the antipodes; and in this manner they found hospitals, prisons, and schools. If it be proposed to advance some truth, or to foster some feeling by the encouragement of a great example, they form a society. Wherever, at the head of some new undertaking, you see the government in France, or a man of rank in England, in the United States you will be sure to find an association. I met with several kinds of associations in America, of which I confess I had no previous notion; and I have often admired the extreme skill with which the inhabitants of the United States succeed in proposing a common object to the exertions of a great many men, and in getting them voluntarily to pursue it. I have since travelled over England, whence the Americans have taken some of their laws and many of their customs; and it seemed to me that the principle of association was by no means so constantly or so adroitly used in that country. The English often perform great things singly; whereas the Americans form associations for the smallest undertakings. It is evident that the former people consider association as a powerful means of action, but the latter seem to regard it as the only means they have of acting."
-- de Tocqueville, "Democracy in America"

But Tocqueville was not talking about collectivism. He was talking about voluntarism. Collectivism is the opposite of that, and requires coercion.

My first post here.

I couldn't let PaulB47's post go unanswered.

Seriously? You're going to say on a gun forum (majority right leaning conservative republicans) to not vote because the "system is broken"! Not voting is a vote for Hillary. You go ahead and not vote. You may as well send some $$$ to the Hillary campaign.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top