JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish I could have been there.
I would have torn them to pieces.

My dog even want's a piece of those pukes!
P1010335.JPG

People like that deserve special punishment. The kind that the current system of justice will never administer. Low-life scum. What special kind of sh!t do you have to be to attack defenseless people? You gonna go tell your granny how you cold-cocked one of her friends?

Big man, big man.

5 minutes with these guys, just 5 minutes :mad:

Damn that pisses me off.

People like that deserve special punishment. The kind that the current system of justice will never administer. Low-life scum. What special kind of sh!t do you have to be to attack defenseless people? You gonna go tell your granny how you cold-cocked one of her friends?

Big man, big man.

5 minutes with these guys, just 5 minutes :mad:

Damn that pisses me off.

Two words: General Population.

If they get caught, just put them in General Population and show that video to their fellow inmates. Justice will be administered without all the paperwork and legal BS.

I know about an 89 year old lady that was raped and beaten many years ago in Texas. Her boys and their cousins got the S.O.B. that did it, and well, they hung him. The Sheriff knew they hung him, but he dropped any charges against them. We need that Justice again and NOW !

Didn't click. Kinda got the gist. Even as a baby, mob think/bullying has always really bothered me. I saw some pictures in the Britannica on my own volition when I was perhaps 2-3 of piles of Jews.. you know the ones. I'd hate to think what I'd do.

Rather than allowing these animals to get the best of us by allowing ourselves to de-evolve by carrying out, in judgement, all sorts of creative and torturous punishments, I feel that it would be best for everyone to simply take them to the hills, and put them down quickly, with a bullet to the head, like a rabid dog. No torture or judgement involved, just a simple public service without lowering ones self to the same mentality level.

I'd do that. No publicity, just the two of you get in a truck, head for the lonely places - plenty of them in the USA, in spite of what the environmentalists say - and just you come back. Simple.

The perp/perps don't get mentioned again.

tac

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads