JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This explains everything!!! :)

PS: Me, too, so don't feel too bad. Every one of us is in some form of recovery...

Yes well, it does explain why I have nightmares about penguins brandishing rulers. And why I feel a pervasive ever-present sense of inborn guilt.

Yes well, it does explain why I have nightmares about penguins brandishing rulers. And why I feel a pervasive ever-present sense of inborn guilt.
I lost the guilt a long time ago, but those penguin nightmares continue to this very day. The scars never heal. Especially the ones on the inside... :oops:

I lost the guilt a long time ago, but those penguin nightmares continue to this very day. The scars never heal. Especially the ones on the inside... :oops:

I'm so guilty that I'm considering taking up flatulence, err joining the cult of Ron Jeremy for self fellatio... errrrr, self flagellation :confused:

Picard_facepalm.jpg

This post will be tough to beat...Err...

Cue Mikey Jackson....

So beat it, just beat it
You want to be tough, better do what you can

So beat it, but you want to be bad
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it

Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

Don't want to be a boy, you want to be a man

Just beat it!!

I bet that that was fun to sight in. He must have run out of clicks on the dial and bent the mount to compensate at some point during sighting it in. I am surprised that he didn't give up and grind it off.

I'm surprised. Worse case scenario, I would have drilled and tapped the side of the receiver.
Maybe they did that first, snapped a screw off, and then slagged it up. LOL!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top