JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
roflbot-Wqyt.jpg
Any time brother.

The average modern arrow is lost or destroyed in about 5 shots. How many can you easily carry? 12 to 20? Ever try to make an arrow? In the wilderness that will fly straight?

If you can't do it now, you will never be able to do it when you are starving with you hands shaking and weak.

Get a .22lr rifle with s silencer. You can carry thousands of rounds. You'll be happy.
I'd eat you first. :)
I'm a pretty big guy.. 10-20 is of no concern.. and yes, I have made my own arrow and bow.. the bow wasn't much but the arrows got the job done. I did that when I was a teen when I went to a survival camp here in the NW.
I agree a .22 would do wonders. In fact the 12g and .22 will probably be the last two remaining things around... but we gotta think about how much time has passed after SHTF..is there anyone else? how much time has passed.. months, years, decades?

To quote Clint Eastwood "Diein' ain't much of a livin'"
I'd have nothing to lose.
Don't see much of a point in clinging to life when its all but death around me.
I'm a young man, but I've lived a good life. I'd be ready to die today even still with this great life.. should the need arise.
What would stop me for going "all in", in a SHTF dog eat dog world?

I'd have nothing to lose.
Don't see much of a point in clinging to life when its all but death around me.
I'm a young man, but I've lived a good life. I'd be ready to die today even still with this great life.. should the need arise.
What would stop me for going "all in", in a SHTF dog eat dog world?

Exactly the type of person the rest of us will need to be concerned about in a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top