JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Baught this for a friend and he measured his circumferance wrong. This is one of the Beltman's dual layer bull hide inner horse hide outer (horse hide is stiffer than bull hide). He offers belts with "defects" to those that have purchased new products from him at a discounted price. Belt cost me $67 with shipping. The defect is a small area that is polished too much causing a dip in the edge near the buckle holes. A new one from him costs about 100. I carry with a 1 3/4 bull hide belt of his with stiffener added. Best belt I've ever seen or used. keeps the firearm in tight without any sag. Literally makes your holsers seem better :). his website is thebeltman.net if you want to look. Detail and finish are awesome. Just looking to get out of it what I spent. Make sure and measure from the end of your buckle to the hole used most as he sizes his belts this way. This is a 42 and that means 42 inches from the end of the buckle to the center hole.
Thanks,
ELi

_DSC3240.jpg

_DSC3241.jpg

_DSC3239.jpg

_DSC3238.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top