JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is what everyone has been thinking about but there is not a ready supply of drool or a steady limp, but instead it has transformed into the appearance of Piers Morgan and Dianne Feinstein and the likes, these are the zombies that we need to keep an eye out for and who will attack us as we sleep. We have to be ready
:gun16::gun17::gun12::gun09::gun10::gun04::gun03::gun06::s0043: we will prevail:s0160:

Just when when I thought we were in the clear for a while, I lived through the end of the world when the Mayan calender ended, now zombies in the night trying to feed on my rights to live life how I see fit. When will it end:s0114::s0114::s0114:

All these double posts I've been seeing on the various firearms websites lately are really starting to annoy me. You'd think the Feds would use surveillance software that wouldn't have these kinds of glitches :s0131:.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads