JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
When did freedom of speech or the right to be an individual die? Society is trying to make everyone happy and the same our unique habits skills and opinions are what matter the most. If someone can't be themselves who can they be? Has the freedom of expression been banned. I write this due to the fact that most people choose just to go along with the majority. People don't stand up for their rights and beliefs especially if they aren't popular. The world as a whole will loose alot just because people are afraid what they say could be misconstrued. I was taught as a child to be different and I took it to heart I think alot more people should have been taught this I believe the world would be a better place

About a generation ago, parents stopped parenting. They told their children that they were special and gave them trophies simply for showing up. They did everything they could to insulate their spawn from all forms of negativity, hardship, problem solving, etc. The children were coddled and indulged and taught that their FEELINGS mattered above all else. They were taught that even the smallest of slights or traumas were to be feared and railed against. They even gave it a name..."micro-aggressions."

The parents then sent their kids to schools universities dominated by leftist marxists professors who reenforced all of this and further taught them that, "words are violence" and anything that the students heard that upset them or that they disagreed with was "hate speech."

And here we are. :rolleyes:

Remember, laws haven't changed. You still have the right to free speech, no matter how bent a lefty gets about it. Me, I quite enjoy upsetting people and find pleasure in how sensitive people are nowadays.
Speaking of laws not changing, there'll be a wave of police officers getting their jobs back with back-pay and a whole lot of butt-hurt about that too!

What L84 said is spot on, I'll add that the lefties have been taught that "hate is bad", but problem is humans naturally want to tribe-up and hate others. They can't deny their natural desire to hate. So they have to justify it by using loosely defined terms that have sliding interpretations where they can freely call someone "bigot" or "racist" to justify there natural desire to hate. Helps that they also do it in mobs.

This is a manifestation of our society having been too successful. I sometimes have to remind myself, when I think the 1980's, or 1950's were better times that it is the people of those generations that raised the doltards we have today. In a way, the society of the past created today.
Strong people create a strong society, strong society creates wealth, wealth creates lazy, weak people, weak people bring a society down, weak society creates strong people, repeat.....

About a generation ago, parents stopped parenting. They told their children that they were special and gave them trophies simply for showing up. They did everything they could to insulate their spawn from all forms of negativity, hardship, problem solving, etc. The children were coddled and indulged and taught that their FEELINGS mattered above all else. They were taught that even the smallest of slights or traumas were to be feared and railed against. They even gave it a name..."micro-aggressions."

The parents then sent their kids to schools universities dominated by leftist marxists professors who reenforced all of this and further taught them that, "words are violence" and anything that the students heard that upset them or that they disagreed with was "hate speech."

And here we are. :rolleyes:

I agree with you but I think it all started a little longer ago then one generation. I think it started in the 1950s when parents had enough money to let TVs and toys take over for parenting. All the other stuff is spot on though!

My theory, and the ultimate reality of why America is in it's current state of free fall into chaos, would get me ridiculed and spat upon by most members here. Which is simply more proof that I am correct.

My theory, and the ultimate reality of why America is in it's current state of free fall into chaos, would get me ridiculed and spat upon by most members here. Which is simply more proof that I am correct.

You only draw fire when you're over the target.

The collapse is unavoidable now. The time to act to stop it has past. Marxists have won Oregon, Washington, and California. It's over. There is no fight in anyone remaining who holds traditional values any longer, and most people are too complacent, too comfortable, and too easily bullied by someone yelling "racist" at them. They have passion and violence on their side, even if it's rooted in delusion and lies. We have neither.

You only draw fire when you're over the target.

The collapse is unavoidable now. The time to act to stop it has past. Marxists have won Oregon, Washington, and California. It's over. There is no fight in anyone remaining who holds traditional values any longer, and most people are too complacent, too comfortable, and too easily bullied by someone yelling "racist" at them. They have passion and violence on their side, even if it's rooted in delusion and lies. We have neither.

lol Majority of OR & WA. are quite "rural" outside 3-4 metro areas. Plus, I've lived in TX. half of the people that live there now are from CA. Your illegal immigration is on par if not worse than CA. The state is fully purple now and you nearly elected Beto "damn right I will take your AR's" O'Rourke over Cruz. Also, most "regular folks" aren't about this Instagram / Facebook passion & violence. When they actually begin to get passionate & violent...it will be for keeps!! ;)

lol Majority of OR & WA. are quite "rural" outside 3-4 metro areas. Plus, I've lived in TX. half of the people that live there now are from CA. Your illegal immigration is on par if not worse than CA. The state is fully purple now and you nearly elected Beto "damn right I will take your AR's" O'Rourke over Cruz. Also, most "regular folks" aren't about this Instagram / Facebook passion & violence. When they actually begin to get passionate & violent...it will be for keeps!! ;)

Good luck with that....

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews