JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those that want to know......
Read the prospectus. Or, become a stockholder and read the annual report.

As for "private companies". Yeah.....that's a good reason to stay private.

"None Ya...."

Aloha, Mark

PS......

Ignorance and governments have killed, by far, more people than any other single thing. Maloney is the intersection of both of them.

If you look at how Zuckerberg appeared before committees and blatantly lied, without any repercussions, why would gun manufacturer CEOs have anything to fear? I'd love to see these CEOs appear and demonstrate on CSPAN, just how stupid some members of congress can be.

If you look at how Zuckerberg appeared before committees and blatantly lied, without any repercussions, why would gun manufacturer CEOs have anything to fear? I'd love to see these CEOs appear and demonstrate on CSPAN, just how stupid some members of congress can be.
This is because Zuckaturd is in bed with them, they will not give the demon gun makers that leeway....

C'mon man... o_O

The CEO's need to tell them to go Eff themselves. They should refuse to appear or at least make the House actually subpoena them if they really want to talk to them.

And any financial questions they ask the CEO's should either refer them to their public tax filings, or if the info isn't listed in their public tax filings, then tell them to go pound sand and that it's confidential company information.

After that they should plead the Fifth to every other question.

I wanna see the CEOs sit there and in the most condescending manor possable, drag it out as long as possible, asking that POS to repeat the questions, get combative, and generally be as smug as possible! Give them Nothing and drag their feet as much as they can!
Make it as painful as they can, make them work for every little smug answer, and don't back down or cave to them, treat them as the petulant children they are!

The CEO's need to tell them to go Eff themselves. They should refuse to appear or at least make the House actually subpoena them if they really want to talk to them.

And any financial questions they ask the CEO's should either refer them to their public tax filings, or if the info isn't listed in their public tax filings, then tell them to go pound sand and that it's confidential company information.

After that they should plead the Fifth to every other question.
Can always pull a Clinton and say, "I don't remember." "I don't recall." 100 times. That proved to be effective too.

The libtards are losing their hold on America. They fear that more than armed citizens. They view this sham hearing as them becoming relevant again. It will fail as their January 6 hearings have failed.
If that hag asks why people need "weapons of war ", I hope these CEOs tell her that people are arming themselves because the policies of progressive a-holes like her have made them feel less safe. That progressive catch and release policies allow criminals to act without fear of consequences. That their failure to incarcerate violent criminals, their open border policies that allow illegal alien terrorists like the ones caught in Virginia to freely return after multiple deportations and their attacks on police have all made us all less safe. They have made America less safe and people feel that they must protect themselves.

The libtards are losing their hold on America. They fear that more than armed citizens. They view this sham hearing as them becoming relevant again. It will fail as their January 6 hearings have failed.
If that hag asks why people need "weapons of war ", I hope these CEOs tell her that people are arming themselves because the policies of progressive a-holes like her have made them feel less safe. That progressive catch and release policies allow criminals to act without fear of consequences. That their failure to incarcerate violent criminals, their open border policies that allow illegal alien terrorists like the ones caught in Virginia to freely return after multiple deportations and their attacks on police have all made us all less safe. They have made America less safe and people feel that they must protect themselves.
Not to mention they're great for dealing with tyrannical governments!

If approached properly it may provide an opportunity to educate people about many of the fallacies being propogated by the "woke-tards". On the other hand.. it's not as if they would actually listen and learn. They are so confident in their understanding of what an "assault weapon" is (even though none of them are able to define it) that they are willing to use it to justify spending millions of taxpayer dollars trying to place blame on an industry based on that fallacy, so.... maybe not.

Personally, I think we as a people should be going after the sugar and confections industries!! Their products are more routinely abused and lead to more deaths and public health care costs than firearms do. The costs and the number of families torn apart by the untimely death of loved ones is staggering!! 🤣

(That's "tongue-in-cheek" BTW... for any in doubt)

Last Edited:
Personally, I think we as a people should be going after the sugar and confections industries!! Their products are more routinely abused and lead to more deaths and public health care costs than firearms do. The costs and the number of families torn apart by the untimely death of loved ones is staggering!! 🤣
You stay away from my Frosted Poptarts!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top