JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought my lovely wife a Mossberg 500 for Valentines Day, and she bought me a "tactical" one for our 19th Anniversary. Now she wants a handgun next. Something new and fun for us to do together. Cheaper than a mid-life crisis sports car or an affair.

New_Member.jpg

New_Member.jpg

Welcome. Make sure to go out and find some training classes as well for her. While a lot of us know firearms well, not all of us are the best teachers. :)

BTW, great job at getting your spouse into the sport!

Welcome. Make sure to go out and find some training classes as well for her. While a lot of us know firearms well, not all of us are the best teachers. :)

BTW, great job at getting your spouse into the sport!

Thanks. I tried to get her signed up for a local NRA Women on Target class, but they are all FULL until September 15th! There really aren't very many offerings out here in Northeast Oregon. I would like to have her take a professional firearms safety and intro to pistol class before proceeding.

Liking the gun pics! I had to talk my wife OUT of shooting this weekend for lack of ammo. To quote a famous movie "The Whole Nine Yards"....."I can't think of nothing finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun."

Enjoy!!

I have a Phoenix Technology Kicklite Adjustable Recoil Reducing Stock heading our way. I'll see if she will takes some pics with it once installed, but not naked. Ammo is no problem. We have several boxes of 12 gauge skeet/target shells.

Welcome. IMHO, get that handgun and get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've also found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Welcome. IMHO, get that handgun and get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've also found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

We are trying, but good luck finding any courses if you are not located on the I-5 corridor or in a major city. Oregon requires a handgun safety training class for CCW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top