JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Recently, I've run into some people (local and from across the country) that have acknowledged viewing my videos. I want to say a BIG thank you for the kind words and I will continue to work on producing and putting out better and better videos. I'm learning a lot with just tinkering around and it's nice to hear others are enjoying them also. I know I've been silent for about a month and that wasn't intentional but I do have a good video in store. I really like this one and I hope you do too. Enjoy!

Thanks @NWGlockgal !!! It was a very fun match. I was placed in the "Washington Squad" which brought a sense of camaraderie to this smoothly run adventure. The match tested many different challenges and I quickly noticed that (hard) leans are a huge area in need of improvement for me. Something I haven't worked much on since I'm on the 3 floor of this apartment. :) Buuuutttt.... I need to get better. I'm sure my neighbors will understand. lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews