JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received this email earlier today and can in no way confirm all the statements made ....

This videotape shows Russian Navy commandos on a Somalian pirate ship shortly after the pirates had captured a Russian oil tanker. The Euro Union navy that patrols these waters would not interfere because they feared there could be casualties.

All explanations are in Russian with a single exception of when a wounded pirate says something in English and the Russian soldier says: "this is not a fishing boat." All conversations between the commandos are in Russian. If you don't understand Russian, the pictures speak for themselves.

The soldiers freed their compatriots and the tanker. The Russian Navy Commandos moved the pirates back to their own (pirate) ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives and then they left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates hand-cuffed to it.

The commandos sank the pirate ship along with the pirates and without any court proceedings, lawyers etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy laws of the 18th and 19th centuries where the captain of the rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates. Usually, they were hung.

I would think from now on, Russian ships will not be targets for Somalian pirates..

? ???? ???? ????? 300 ??? ???? ?????... - "??? ???? ? ?????????". ????????, ???????.

This link is in Russian .....

From an online translator:
from above the video
I am not able to keep video, and it, I am afraid, will soon clean.

First Russians have grasped and as having released, have blown up a piracy vessel.

from below it
They could not make it without the permission.
And you speak, that suspicions that plane Kachinskogo has fallen off not incidentally, are groundless.
As criminalists speak, - look at handwriting.

I would think that the pirates would not attempt many more against the Russians after this.

I might have missed something but it looked like the pirates were on the Russian Boat (larger flatter deck surface) when the pirate ship was blown up?

From an online translator:
from above the video
I am not able to keep video, and it, I am afraid, will soon clean.

First Russians have grasped and as having released, have blown up a piracy vessel.

from below it
They could not make it without the permission.
And you speak, that suspicions that plane Kachinskogo has fallen off not incidentally, are groundless.
As criminalists speak, - look at handwriting.

I would think that the pirates would not attempt many more against the Russians after this.

The Russian Navy Commandos moved the pirates back to their own (pirate) ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives and then they left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates hand-cuffed to it.

The commandos sank the pirate ship along with the pirates and without any court proceedings, lawyers etc.

Where are you getting the idea that the pirates were on board the vessel when the Russians blew it up? I dont see any evidence in the video that shows who or what was on the ship when it blew, so you must another source that backs this up?

(BTW, I wouldnt be upset in the least if they were on board, just doesnt look like that was the case to me for sure)

A quick search brings up several articles that say the pirates were put aboard a rubber boat with food and water but no navigation equipment. They were 160 miles from shore and they have not been seen since (about 10 days from release to the date of the report). They probably did not make it, or were picked up by other pirates.

elsie

There tactics are pretty interesting, I remember sometime in the early 90s, some lunatics took over a school somewhere in russia and they didn't speak russian, so over a loud speaker the officers responding yelled out "get down" then sprayed the whole building with fire, in order to kill the bad guys, I just remembered that their reasoning, was the childern were short and the bad guys were taller!

Not like our government, which is honest and never takes anything from the decent, hardworking people that have earned what they have.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads